Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

35 minutes ago, taco truck said:

As long as there is LA I’m fine, though Phoenix would be nice:krylie:

manifesting LA she’ll prob do it but not excited to fight for tix😭 i wish she had a presale code for the fans that have been here for so long. manifestingΒ for us to get tix :gasp:πŸ•―οΈ

also just wanted to say i called it thatΒ she’d go on tour 😌 she did the same thing in 2017/2018. she had some random shows in summer of 2017 and i went to aΒ random small show she did in september 2017 in SF and then announced the LA to the moon tour for early the next year

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

What did you do to get one or what link did you hse

Try going to https://sparklejumpropequeen.os.fan/ to sign up

The original link from her instagram post never did anything for me, but this link worked and I got an email confirmation to set up my account right away

12 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did anyoneΒ get a confirmation email after signing up for the newsletter?

i signed up multiple times bc i was scared i wasn’t getting them LOL

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Try going to https://sparklejumpropequeen.os.fan/ to sign up

The original link from her instagram post never did anything for me, but this link worked and I got an email confirmation to set up my account right away

omg thank u so much it worked

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Oh my god, this is so exciting! This leg was simply incredible. As a longtime Lana fan, her tours were always my favorite part of each era, and this one has been absolutely insane. I love that she's reconnecting with her fans after years of public inactivity.

Β 

If there's an American tour coming in September - October that's great. Here for Latin America and Europe later in the year / early next year (not Lollapalooza please Lana!!!)

Do you guys think she'll do more arenas or move on to stadiums now that she has Foro Sol under her belt and seemed to enjoy it?

Β 

I don't know what I'd prefer because obviously more capacity means higher chance for getting tickets but I'm kind ofΒ scared of GA with such large crowds.

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When she performs on Mount Elbert like Rocky Mountain High the way John Denver sings then what? :uh:
Β 

rockymountainhigh.jpg

Β 

Β 

she will take the memories of her sister's first born child and her grandmother's last smile wbk :true:

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Streets are saying she’s taking the actual child :true:

Β 

LMAO

on the ground sobbing crying begging for a world tour so everyone has the chance to experience thisΒ :trisha:

Β 

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘