Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

I wanna jump on Nashville (if I can rearrange my schedule), I have a feeling she won’t get closer to Oklahoma again, but who knows. She could play at Tulsa for all we know :creepna2:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I feel like we all should have known better than getting our hopes up. I mean also who drops a tour announcement on a Saturday. But I sure wish our dear Lanita would follow through on what she says more often lol

Wait, is this real?

20 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Unmanifesting this you skipped the entire left half of the country even fucking Ohio made it on the list pls :air:

Down on the West Coast, they got a sayin’

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

26 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Unmanifesting this you skipped the entire left half of the country even fucking Ohio made it on the list pls :air:

Nah it's because the West coast sees her every fucking year, every tour gets multiple California dates but she barely visits the other states :rip: You're wrong

10 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Nah it's because the West coast sees her every fucking year, every tour gets multiple California dates but she barely visits the other states :rip: You're wrong

Girl I never said anything about California not getting multiple tour dates it’s true :scoff: but it doesn’t change the fact that the other states on the western half of the country deserve to see her too lmfao pls :wtf3:

Y’all Americans are SO annoying “she’s not coming to my state” WHO CARES Lana hasn’t been to Australia in 6 years I would travel across the country and even to New Zealand to see her SHUT UP. This goes to all y’all West Europeans too. “I Hope she announces more dates for *some place she just went*”PLEASE you just saw her and are already thirsty for more I’m PARCHED:crossed:

On 8/19/2023 at 11:12 PM, Lucasldr said:

Y’all Americans are SO annoying “she’s not coming to my state” WHO CARES Lana hasn’t been to Australia in 6 years I would travel across the country and even to New Zealand to see her SHUT UP. This goes to all y’all West Europeans too. “I Hope she announces more dates for *some place she just went*”PLEASE you just saw her and are already thirsty for more I’m PARCHED:crossed:

10 hours ago, Lucasldr said:

This goes to all y’all West Europeans too

I'm from Europe but she has and probably will never visit my country... I think travelling to a different country with a whole different language is way different than going to another state... Although public transport is way better in Europe which makes it easier, but can still be confusing for foreigners. I feel for you Australians/NZ people though ❤️

Also those surprise shows in Europe this summer were super short notice and the 4 shows had like a 40.000 capacity in total 💔 I tried getting tickets for the Amsterdam one but at least the presale only accepted 2 specific types of credit cards or alternatively doing a bank transfer from a Dutch bank so I couldn't pay for the tickets :crying4: