Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

15 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Tickets are available on both vividseats and seatgeek. Does anyone know if the ones that will go on sale Friday are cheaper?

I don’t know a ton about concerts, but the prices look completely outrageous. I’ll wait until Friday.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

33 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Tickets are available on both vividseats and seatgeek. Does anyone know if the ones that will go on sale Friday are cheaper?

So i did some research cuz i got scared lmao. I noticed it says “these tickets are selling fast” “only 4% of seats left” when thats literally impossible. I read somewhere that while both sites are “legit”, theyre probably partnered with said company which is selling tickets early for more at a wayyyy higher price. Some people said they had issues with receiving their tickets from those sites on time, but they were otherwise valid. I think ill wait til friday

5 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

So i did some research cuz i got scared lmao. I noticed it says “these tickets are selling fast” “only 4% of seats left” when thats literally impossible. I read somewhere that while both sites are “legit”, theyre probably partnered with said company which is selling tickets early for more at a wayyyy higher price. Some people said they had issues with receiving their tickets from those sites on time, but they were otherwise valid. I think ill wait til friday

Yeah, it’s only 4% left of what’s probably just a few dozen tickets anyway. The markup looks like it’s easily 2-3x. Pit “tickets” in Dallas going for over $1000. You could probably get them cheaper a week before the show lol 

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Is the pit worth it to be so close? Or does it suck cause you can’t see very well? 

I think it’s worth it, but you gotta be lining up at like 8am (or heaven forbid camp) if you want to be near the front.

The worst part is probably being packed in tight, especially if it’s hot out. 

Since she’s playing smaller venues, actual seats are gonna give you a decent view in most cases. Plus you can sit down and chill until her set starts. 

While I’d love to be up close, I was more than happy with my mid-range seats in Rogers. It wasn’t even overly hot that day, but several people in the line had heat exhaustion and/or dehydration from waiting so long. 

12 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Yeah, it’s only 4% left of what’s probably just a few dozen tickets anyway. The markup looks like it’s easily 2-3x. Pit “tickets” in Dallas going for over $1000. You could probably get them cheaper a week before the show lol 

Exactly. I read that vivid seats amps their prices based on demand. They def are seats that are pre owned and resold cuz wtf

4 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I think it’s worth it, but you gotta be lining up at like 8am (or heaven forbid camp) if you want to be near the front.

Since she’s playing smaller venues, actual seats are gonna give you a decent view in most cases. Plus you can sit down and chill until her set starts. 

While I’d love to be up close, I was more than happy with my mid-range seats in Rogers. It wasn’t even overly hot that day, but several people in the line had heat exhaustion and/or dehydration from waiting so long. 

Thank you this is very helpful. I haven’t been to a real show since I was like 20 and I’m 26 now. I’m prone to migraines so I honestly don’t know if I could handle the shoulder to shoulder stuff in this heat in the south lol. It’s probably not a great idea for me so that I can be sure I have an enjoyable experience. 

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Thank you this is very helpful. I haven’t been to a real show since I was like 20 and I’m 26 now. I’m prone to migraines so I honestly don’t know if I could handle the shoulder to shoulder stuff in this heat in the south lol. It’s probably not a great idea for me so that I can be sure I have an enjoyable experience. 

Probably lots of screaming too. I honestly don’t go to many concerts, Rogers was my first in like six years. The rare times I go I want to enjoy myself and not be fighting with crowds. I’m very introverted as it is and like my personal space lol

Glad I could help give my perspective. 

Does anyone think there will be more US dates after this, debating on waiting to see if she has a date a bit closer to me. 

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

15 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the way she gives everything and everything to the US gurlies, us international delulus are out of her sight:rollin:

we just gotta be patient I guess 🥲 us international vultures will have our turn soon 🦅 I mean greece and poland is more or less confirmed by lana and her dad I hope they don't forget about that as well lmao

8 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

Is the pit worth it to be so close? Or does it suck cause you can’t see very well? 

8 hours ago, Quincy said:

I agree with all of this lol but I would also add that if you are short, then you probably will not be able to see very well from the pit (unless you are at the very front or wear platform shoes)

I'm 5'3 and I can never see the stage at any concerts that are standing room only so I'm planning on getting platform shoes to wear and hoping for the best :true:

8 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

9 hours ago, Quincy said:

I don’t know a ton about concerts, but the prices look completely outrageous. I’ll wait until Friday.

9 hours ago, 5adboy said:

tickets sold on those sites are resale tickets. people have listed them without even having the tickets. do not buy them

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

My non-American/European ass scrolling thru this thread like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZpMcVF5e6QEojAvERQuX

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing