Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Okay I realized I can fly there from Newark so I just booked everything for the Burgettstown show. Iā€™m going by myself! Anyone else doing this show?

I donā€™t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Lowkey kinda dying bc the stops make it look like she's campaigning in the Republican Presidential PrimaryĀ :hillary:

āŠ¹ (:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…[Ģ²Ģ…:ā™”:]Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…) āŠ¹Ā 

š“Š”Ā I took the miracle move on drugĀ š“Š”

āš•ļøĀ The effects were temporaryĀ āš•ļø

āŠ¹ (:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…[Ģ²Ģ…:ā™”:]Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…:Ģ²Ģ…) āŠ¹Ā 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Lowkey kinda dying bc the stops make it look like she's campaigning in the Republican Presidential PrimaryĀ :hillary:

fr alabama, florida, texasšŸ˜­ she needs to balance it out by coming to the west coast:coffee:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

āŗ.āŠ¹ ą£Ŗ Ė– Ā š’øš’¶š“‰š’øš’½ š’¶ š“Œš’¶š“‹š‘’ š’¶š“ƒš’¹ š“‰š’¶š“€š‘’ š’¾š“ƒ š“‰š’½š‘’ š“ˆš“Œš‘’š‘’š“‰š“ƒš‘’š“ˆš“ˆĀ ā‚ŠĖš.ą¼„

Which people are in charge of choosing dates tho? Lana can't be the only one doing this right? Ben & Ed? Interscope? Who? Wer? Qui?

url%5D

I told three of my friends to call me and wake me up when the tour dates dropped and none of them did, yet they were all in the group chat being like ā€œare these real???ā€ anyway while I was still snoozing away :crossed:

Anyway, Iā€™m about to figure out which date(s) Iā€™ll be attending! Iā€™m so excited! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

ā€¢Ā 4.18.14Ā ā€¢Ā 5.1.14Ā ā€¢ 9.20.14Ā ā€¢ 5.28.15Ā ā€¢ 6.14.15Ā ā€¢ 7.28.16Ā ā€¢ 7.24.17Ā ā€¢ 10.23.17Ā ā€¢ 10.24.17Ā ā€¢ 1.25.18Ā ā€¢ 2.5.18Ā ā€¢ 12.5.18Ā ā€¢ 10.3.19Ā ā€¢ 10.11.19Ā ā€¢ 11.16.19 ā€¢

SFĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā INDĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā CHIĀ ā€¢Ā LDNĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā DCĀ ā€¢ ATLĀ ā€¢ NYCĀ ā€¢ PDXĀ ā€¢ SANĀ ā€¢ KS

Ā 

Just now, Elle said:

I told three of my friends to call me and wake me up when the tour dates dropped and none of them did, yet they were all in the group chat being like ā€œare these real???ā€ anyway while I was still snoozing away :crossed:

Anyway, Iā€™m about to figure out which date(s) Iā€™ll be attending! Iā€™m so excited! x

If you're going to see her, are we going to get a new selfie too? with you & LanaĀ :flutter:

url%5D

54 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

So has she been meeting people after shows? And what about merch? I havenā€™t seen any tour merch specifically for the other leg, but Iā€™ve been out of the loop.Ā 

Tough to say because sheā€™s mostly done festivals so far, but the majority of the dates coming up are more solo shows.Ā 
Ā 

At the Rogers, AR show (not a festival), she was seen around the area the day before and after, meeting with fans at random places. She drove up and briefly met with fans waiting in line, about 4-5 hours before showtime. She didnā€™t meet fans that night after the show.Ā 
Ā 

There were vendors set up at the show with merch. Most of it is the same from her website, but there was a tour-only tote bag on sale.Ā 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

If you're going to see her, are we going to get a new selfie too? with you & LanaĀ :flutter:

I sure hope so!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

ā€¢Ā 4.18.14Ā ā€¢Ā 5.1.14Ā ā€¢ 9.20.14Ā ā€¢ 5.28.15Ā ā€¢ 6.14.15Ā ā€¢ 7.28.16Ā ā€¢ 7.24.17Ā ā€¢ 10.23.17Ā ā€¢ 10.24.17Ā ā€¢ 1.25.18Ā ā€¢ 2.5.18Ā ā€¢ 12.5.18Ā ā€¢ 10.3.19Ā ā€¢ 10.11.19Ā ā€¢ 11.16.19 ā€¢

SFĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā INDĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā CHIĀ ā€¢Ā LDNĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā DCĀ ā€¢ ATLĀ ā€¢ NYCĀ ā€¢ PDXĀ ā€¢ SANĀ ā€¢ KS

Ā 

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Ok so Iā€™m gonna try and get Dallas tickets on Friday, but does anyone know or can guess what ticket prices will be??Ā 

Based on what weā€™ve seen so far and speculation about the venue, Iā€™d guess $200-300 on average, but there will probably be some outside that range.Ā 

35 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

Wait how are tickets alreadyĀ on sale if they arenā€™t released until Friday?

To my knowledge, none are on sale yet, but the show dates are confirmed at individual venue sites.Ā 

36 minutes ago, Mer said:

Well I would vote for her!!!

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Tough to say because sheā€™s mostly done festivals so far, but the majority of the dates coming up are more solo shows.Ā 
Ā 

At the Rogers, AR show (not a festival), she was seen around the area the day before and after, meeting with fans at random places. She drove up and briefly met with fans waiting in line, about 4-5 hours before showtime. She didnā€™t meet fans that night after the show.Ā 
Ā 

There were vendors set up at the show with merch. Most of it is the same from her website, but there was a tour-only tote bag on sale.Ā 

Thank you!Ā