Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

justice for the girls and gays 

What about me!?! :D

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Getting tickets for the Rogers show was stressful, but at least the first ticket option they gave me I was able to buy. Here it's like they're purposely Fing with me

What the FUCK. Got into Dallas and only season pass tickets left. FML

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

13 minutes ago, Quincy said:

This feels like a scam. I can't even get ANY tickets for Brandon and that's one of the least sought after locations

It is a scam dude. Total BS

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

It is a scam dude. Total BS

Even been trying lawn seats. It's must worse than I ever imagined.

What's the point about being put in a queue if EVERY SINGLE SEAT they offer you is gone. Sorry I need to shut up and move on with my life now and spare you all 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Yeah it’s over lol! All the tickets I’d click on were already taken. All that's left are platinum or season pass. Not paying 400 plus a ticket. Now they are selling lawn for 250 plus. I’ll pass lol!

Thinking about how my mom saw Zeppelin and Pink Floyd in the 60s for like $10 bucks and feeling like a total clown as i sweat and mouthbreath over my multiple devices. Complete tomfoolery

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

Just got thru for Dallas all that was left was was Official Platinum. And when I clicked on one it wasn't available. What a scam!

Edit: Hit refresh on ticket page and all that was available was season ticket holder, which you need a code for, so Dallas is SOLD-OUT

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Just now, aly said:

There’s no way a 14,000+ venue sold out with 2000 people ahead of me. I hate it here.

2000k /and more/

i think they keep the number low at max 2000 so you dont see theres actually like 16k people in line bc then you may leave aka no money for ticketmaster 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...