Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

8 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

how come lana doesn’t perform at more stadiums? she got incredible reception from mexico and didn’t seem to be anxious at the large crowd 

You usually have to book large stadiums like a year in advance, because of games and such. 

11 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

how come lana doesn’t perform at more stadiums? she got incredible reception from mexico and didn’t seem to be anxious at the large crowd 

1. Since the shows were kind of spontaneous and last minute, I wonder if it would have been harder to line up bigger venues. 

2. While she seemed fine in Mexico, I still wonder if she feels more comfortable at smaller venues. 

3. It’s undoubtedly more intimate for fans at these smaller venues. I think she feels it too. At Arkansas she was really emotional and gave a couple of heartfelt speeches about being there.

But yes, it sucks for fans when there are only ~10,000 seats at a given venue and the majority are claimed by bots/resellers or TikTok teens. 

I wonder if there are tech people out there who know how to “hack in” and get in early. Or how to exploit the queue process. After my experience today, I can say it’s either a genuine scam or there have to be people out there gaming the system. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Im upset that I’ll probably have to buy resale but prices are already starting to go down so I’m feeling a bit better. How have y’all’s experiences with seatgeek, stubhub, etc. been?

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

15 minutes ago, aly said:

Im upset that I’ll probably have to buy resale but prices are already starting to go down so I’m feeling a bit better. How have y’all’s experiences with seatgeek, stubhub, etc. been?

Seatgeek took me three tries to get tickets and the put a hold on your card even if the order fails. It does refund tho. I put it on a credit card and eventually got the tickets. But also pit in wv has gone down 300-400 dollars just in the last 6 hours so I wonder if it’ll keep decreasing.

i'm thrilled i managed to get tickets even if it wasn't pit like i wanted, i'm grateful i even got one ticket. especially since i'm already attending ATG.

but i TRULY hope lana reconsiders what venues she chooses for her next tour, whether it's next year or four years from now. it was nearly impossible for thousands of fans to score tickets today. the amphitheaters are a cute concept, but it left so many fans unhappy. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

9 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Seatgeek took me three tries to get tickets and the put a hold on your card even if the order fails. It does refund tho. I put it on a credit card and eventually got the tickets. But also pit in wv has gone down 300-400 dollars just in the last 6 hours so I wonder if it’ll keep decreasing.

That’s what im thinking and hoping, it’s usually how it works as they realize people aren’t gonna spend 400+ for a lawn ticket.

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Where is a safe place to buy resale??? Is straight from Ticketmaster safe?

They have resale? I heard StubHub is pretty reliable. 

43 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Where is a safe place to buy resale??? Is straight from Ticketmaster safe?

I have purchased only 2 StubHub tickets in my life but there weren’t any problems at either event. Over the coming days into weeks people will start putting their tickets up for sale on ticketmaster itself Im sure 

So… Ticketmaster says reselling is not available for my extra ticket. And it’s in Mississippi, so demand is low and none of my friends wanna go.

What are my options? Or am I out almost $500 lol 

Can I still sell through another site? I just can’t afford to blow that kind of money and I know the value is going to drop as time goes on. Or should I just wait and hope someone wants to either come with me or buy the ticket?

4 minutes ago, Quincy said:

So… Ticketmaster says reselling is not available for my extra ticket. And it’s in Mississippi, so demand is low and none of my friends wanna go.

What are my options? Or am I out almost $500 lol 

Can I still sell through another site? I just can’t afford to blow that kind of money and I know the value is going to drop as time goes on. Or should I just wait and hope someone wants to either come with me or buy the ticket?

It just may be unable to be resold at this very moment since it’s day of, id check again in a few days

if not I think you can list them other places like seatgeek and stubhub 

Uuuuufff I’m so excited for the palm beach show!

I didn’t manage to get my tickets from Ticketmaster, which I don’t even think it was the queue being long but more so the fact that I had to buy 3 seat tickets and there wasn’t anything close to eachother  :awkney2:…. BUT I managed to get great resale seats for a decent price.

The prices seem to be going down so if you haven’t gotten anything yet, just wait it out! I’m just impatient and couldn’t help myself.:crai: also this is my first lanaboards post hi. 

2 minutes ago, aly said:

It just may be unable to be resold at this very moment since it’s day of, id check again in a few days

if not I think you can list them other places like seatgeek and stubhub 

Thank you. That makes sense. I was so frantic with the ordeal this morning I really should have thought twice about buying two tickets, but I wasn’t thinking clearly. I just saw that it was finally going to let me buy tickets after I had already given up that I panicked. 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

I might be missing something obvious but how is Nikki Lane opening when she has her own tour dates? For example she plays a show on September 21 in Kansas City.

Zella Day is likely filling in for some of the shows. 

2 minutes ago, patidelrey said:

Uuuuufff I’m so excited for the palm beach show!

I didn’t manage to get my tickets from Ticketmaster, which I don’t even think it was the queue being long but more so the fact that I had to buy 3 seat tickets and there wasn’t anything close to eachother  :awkney2:…. BUT I managed to get great resale seats for a decent price.

The prices seem to be going down so if you haven’t gotten anything yet, just wait it out! I’m just impatient and couldn’t help myself.:crai: also this is my first lanaboards post hi. 

Yes!! Pit for mine dropped from 1200 earlier to 740 now. Just holding out, if not I can get 2 decent seats for  $600 and that’s good enough for me lol