Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

There are still a lot of tickets (Charlotte, right?) and they seem rather high. I’d give it another day or two. Since today is a concert day, it’s probably going to spike interest. I’d look tomorrow and see if there’s any trend with prices. 

Keep checking Ticketmaster too, there’s a good shot that some random tickets are going to go up there in the coming days. 

yes charlotte. thank you. ive asked this same question a bunch of times the past month. just so nervous about making sure i get to go and also have a decent seat. i at last want section 5 or 8 if not better. but 5 or 8 will likely have to do. but yes prices are still really high right now especially with the insane fees that are added on ticketmaster and stubhub. 

i have ticketmaster open and ive constantly been checking, some tickets have gone up but the prices for them are basically the same as the ones listed on stubhub. really high.

anyways, thank you so much!! i will keep waiting another day or two. probably will be back tomorrow asking the same thing again  just for peace of mind lol.

6 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

yes charlotte. thank you. ive asked this same question a bunch of times the past month. just so nervous about making sure i get to go and also have a decent seat. i at last want section 5 or 8 if not better. but 5 or 8 will likely have to do. but yes prices are still really high right now especially with the insane fees that are added on ticketmaster and stubhub. 

i have ticketmaster open and ive constantly been checking, some tickets have gone up but the prices for them are basically the same as the ones listed on stubhub. really high.

anyways, thank you so much!! i will keep waiting another day or two. probably will be back tomorrow asking the same thing again  just for peace of mind lol.

The reason I mention there being a lot of tickets still is that prices may drop to sell them off. Glad I can help and I hope you get tickets that you love! 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

47 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

Do you think we gonna get new dates after the end of this leg?

Between her really seeming to enjoying performing rn, those random mentions of more shows in Europe (Athens, somewhere in France I think?), and the two Mexico shows still needing to be rescheduled at one point... I want to believe 🙏

On 9/24/2023 at 12:34 PM, honeymooooon said:

Do you think we gonna get new dates after the end of this leg?

On 9/24/2023 at 1:16 PM, honeyslow said:

Between her really seeming to enjoying performing rn, those random mentions of more shows in Europe (Athens, somewhere in France I think?), and the two Mexico shows still needing to be rescheduled at one point... I want to believe 🙏

So, my tickets are “ready” for Wednesday’s show in the Ticketmaster app, but I can’t transfer, send or sell them. What am I supposed to do? If someone is coming with me, do I have to show my phone for both of us? Will they be transferrable in a day or two? No one wants to go anyway, so I’ll probably have an empty seat next to me :flop:

I’m in tears I just can’t like the Charlotte tickets are not budging I hate this. I’m just like $200 or so short no matter what I try to do. The fees on these websites are horrible. This is all just so upsetting. Music is supposed to be fun and meaningful. This takes away from that so much. My heart is broken because I’m beginning to have to consider the fact that I may not be going after all. I’ve been telling myself this whole time that I am but my hope is fading fast at this point :(

4 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I’m in tears I just can’t like the Charlotte tickets are not budging I hate this. I’m just like $200 or so short no matter what I try to do. The fees on these websites are horrible. This is all just so upsetting. Music is supposed to be fun and meaningful. This takes away from that so much. My heart is broken because I’m beginning to have to consider the fact that I may not be going after all. I’ve been telling myself this whole time that I am but my hope is fading fast at this point :(

How far is the venue from you? Like are you able to wait until the day of and see if prices drop last minute, or do you need to play ahead for traveling? 

4 minutes ago, Quincy said:

How far is the venue from you? Like are you able to wait until the day of and see if prices drop last minute, or do you need to play ahead for traveling? 

its about 3 hours from me. its not too bad. im just so extremely nervous about waiting until the day of. i dont have much concert experience. how likely is it that i will or wont secure a ticket the day of? the thought of like, trying to buy the tickets in the car otw there, or while im getting ready just has my anxiety so high. thank you for replying again its helped calm my crazy ass nerves every time during this process lol. i know its dumb like shes just a talented human being that i admire but if i dont go to this concert im going to lose it. september/october is already a hard time and i just rly need this.

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

its about 3 hours from me. its not too bad. im just so extremely nervous about waiting until the day of. i dont have much concert experience. how likely is it that i will or wont secure a ticket the day of? the thought of like, trying to buy the tickets in the car otw there, or while im getting ready just has my anxiety so high. thank you for replying again its helped calm my crazy ass nerves every time during this process lol. i know its dumb like shes just a talented human being that i admire but if i dont go to this concert im going to lose it. september/october is already a hard time and i just rly need this.

I understand the stress. It was similar for me. Dallas is just over 3 hours from here. I didn’t have a ticket 24 hours before showtime and I was freaking out. Then a few tickets went up on Ticketmaster that night before that were decent seats and not too expensive. I was freaking out about driving all that way and getting screwed over. I heard that StubHub is good about buyer protection. And it seems like most of the time you actually do get your tickets anyway. Hang in there 

So im a bit bummed cuz after weeks of trying to work it out, i dont think I’ll be seeing lana this leg of the tour :/ i wanted to see her in tampa tomorrow, but im also trying to save up for a car right now and none of my friends want to go with me😭 hopefully she does another leg and has a nj/ny show cause i have fam there that wants to see her! Ive seen lana before so i cant be too bummed, i hope everyone seeing her for the first time has an amazing time!!! <333

1 hour ago, trailerparkdream said:

are seat geek and vivid seats safe and reliable?

i know everyone says stubhub is best, im aiming to use stubhub or ticketmaster. but if not, are seat geek and vivid seats okay or should i avoid them?

From what ppl have been saying it seems reliable. I used vividseats to get tix for Quebec in July and it was seamless it’s an established website from what I can tell. Ppl seem to be discussing them a bit earlier in this thread too tho :)) enjoy y’all’s shows!!

hi everyone, sorry if this is a stupid question, i’m no stranger to camping for barricade for a venue however with lana especially in her explosion in fame in the last couple of years due to tiktok etc, besides camping is one of the best ways to secure a close spot in GA getting vip? is vip offered for amphitheater venues anyway? i only ask because the last time i saw her in 2018, my ga tickets were under $130, and i got to the show literally during kali uchis’ opening set and was able to get basically 3 people behind barricade. i had a really good and close spot easily but that was before the death of concert etiquette 

39 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

hi everyone, sorry if this is a stupid question, i’m no stranger to camping for barricade for a venue however with lana especially in her explosion in fame in the last couple of years due to tiktok etc, besides camping is one of the best ways to secure a close spot in GA getting vip? is vip offered for amphitheater venues anyway? i only ask because the last time i saw her in 2018, my ga tickets were under $130, and i got to the show literally during kali uchis’ opening set and was able to get basically 3 people behind barricade. i had a really good and close spot easily but that was before the death of concert etiquette 

With VIP, generally you get early admission. I don’t think they’re selling VIP, but they might. This one girl got barricade and a selfie with Lana while arriving at the venue at about 3:00 pm with GA x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°