Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

does anyone have a pic of the most recent accurate setlist (i know pa won’t get margaret or venice bitch obv) 

Assuming she’s not running late and/or has curfew issues, this is the full playlist. She seems to be playing 18-20 songs with most of the non-festival shows. Don’t expect any major changes, but there could be one or two small changes. 

3-DEFC5-E3-59-B0-482-E-A594-8-CF4-C3-DF3

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

6 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Assuming she’s not running late and/or has curfew issues, this is the full playlist. She seems to be playing 18-20 songs with most of the non-festival shows. Don’t expect any major changes, but there could be one or two small changes. 

3-DEFC5-E3-59-B0-482-E-A594-8-CF4-C3-DF3

20 songs that feel like 15

rosalia did 21 on the last concert i saw from her and it really seems like a bigger concert idk why

8 hours ago, honeymooooon said:

we need more dates for europe lanaaa

I will literally cry if she doesn't do a proper European leg, the less than a week advance this summer was not enough

(plus I'm still bitter that the Amsterdam presale on Ticketmaster didn't accept VISA or Paypal like a normal sale would)

3 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I will literally cry if she doesn't do a proper European leg, the less than a week advance this summer was not enough

(plus I'm still bitter that the Amsterdam presale on Ticketmaster didn't accept VISA or Paypal like a normal sale would)

They aren't going to want to perform outside in the blistering cold and the fans don't want to be out in that either. Plus she's been going for quite a few months without being home much. Pretty sure she and everybody else is gonna want to take a break in the winter. A 3,4,5 month tour takes a lot out of you. It's really pretty exhausting. Fly/drive, new room, play, sleep, fly/drive, play, new room...

15 minutes ago, Rivers said:

They aren't going to want to perform outside in the blistering cold and the fans don't want to be out in that either. Plus she's been going for quite a few months without being home much. Pretty sure she and everybody else is gonna want to take a break in the winter. A 3,4,5 month tour takes a lot out of you. It's really pretty exhausting. Fly/drive, new room, play, sleep, fly/drive, play, new room...

You’re mostly right, but she could play at 4 in the morning in Fargo, North Dakota on January 17th and there would be people camping out the night before in -20 weather lol 

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

You’re mostly right, but she could play at 4 in the morning in Fargo, North Dakota on January 17th and there would be people camping out the night before in -20 weather lol 

You are not even wrong. Sadly Blake's fingers would freeze and the show would be canceled. Can you imagine playing guitar for an hour and a half at 32 degrees? 

2 hours ago, Rivers said:

you’re right for the most part. she does deserve a break but there’s also plenty of indoor venues that exist

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Stereogum's review of All Things Go made some great points. 

Lana Del Rey’s current stage show is a pop-star stage show, despite Lana herself doing very few of the things that pop stars are traditionally expected to do.

The whole Lana live experience is a big production, but it often seems intended to distract from a central performer who’s not exactly working overtime to entertain her audience. It’s as if Lana and her collaborators didn’t think that Lana’s crowd would get enough out of just watching her sing her songs. But from what I could tell on Sunday, that audience doesn’t want traditional pop-star entertainment. They want to watch Lana radiate old-school movie-star glamor — something that she does beautifully — and they want to sing along with her songs.

It all felt very planned-out. The big exception came when surprise guest Jack Antonoff, whose band Bleachers were the token male act on last year’s All Things Go lineup, came out to sing the duet “Margaret” with Del Rey. (Antonoff’s wife Margaret Qualley was looking on, and AOC was there too.) For a few minutes, it was just the two of them singing over Antonoff’s acoustic guitar. When “Margaret” ended, Antonoff started playing the chords from “Venice Bitch.” Maybe I’m reading the body language wrong, but it seemed like a moment where Lana had to go along with something unplanned, and it was gorgeous. I’d love to see a Lana Del Rey show that’s more like that — a little more freeform, a little less carefully mapped-out.

17 hours ago, Rivers said:

i really think she gonna take a break from now till the begin of spring next year where she gonna come to festivals in europe. i still think she had other plans to come to europe because the shows this year werent suppose to happen lmao

So I’m a concert photographer and going to her WV show this week. Anyone know who I could maybe reach out to for a photo pass for her set? Like her PR team or something? The venue has their own form but I’d like to reach out to Lana’s team too if possible. 

20 hours ago, Rivers said:

They aren't going to want to perform outside in the blistering cold and the fans don't want to be out in that either. Plus she's been going for quite a few months without being home much. Pretty sure she and everybody else is gonna want to take a break in the winter.

We have indoor venues which I feel are more common here for non-festival setups. But I’m not expecting anything until maybe March 2024. I keep referring to the NFR tour for this and then she had a Europe leg scheduled in February/March and then again some European festivals in the last leg during the summer.

I also agree that she deserves a break, this leg of the tour she has been performing every other day for 3 weeks straight.

You guys I’m trying to go to West Virginia and I posted to my insta story that if everyone just sent me $1 on cashapp I could have a chance at going… mostly as a joke but also wishful thinking. But a few sweet friends of mine actually sent money. One sent $20, another sent $33.33 😭 and one sent $100 (he’s the friend who first showed me Lana in 2011) im honestly in shock that they’re making it more possible that I could actually go. I’m still not even close to what I need but omg. Pray for me lmao 🙏

10 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

You guys I’m trying to go to West Virginia and I posted to my insta story that if everyone just sent me $1 on cashapp I could have a chance at going… mostly as a joke but also wishful thinking. But a few sweet friends of mine actually sent money. One sent $20, another sent $33.33 😭 and one sent $100 (he’s the friend who first showed me Lana in 2011) im honestly in shock that they’re making it more possible that I could actually go. I’m still not even close to what I need but omg. Pray for me lmao 🙏

fingers crossed for you!!

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

does anyone know if she has an opener for tonight’s show

Not sure if you got an answer, but it was Nikki!

"Don’t forget me"

I consider us very lucky to get all these shows this year. And to think, just a few months ago we only expected a few festivals. 

I don’t think there’s another leg this year. Time is running out. Weather is getting colder. Lanita needs a bit of a break. 

Manifesting a West Coast leg and international dates in the spring.

:kiss2: