Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

I saw someone mention she wasn't using one for a song she normally uses one for so was just wondering. I don't mind either way, was just curious. 

Oh, I could be wrong though! I haven't really paid much attention to this second leg of the tour, with the shows being on while I'm asleep and my instagram feed being bombarded with video clips... I just don't have the time or energy to check them out lol. ^^'

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

17 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Oh, I could be wrong though! I haven't really paid much attention to this second leg of the tour, with the shows being on while I'm asleep and my instagram feed being bombarded with video clips... I just don't have the time or energy to check them out lol. ^^'

Seems as though they are at least making some sort of effort to cut back on them. But like I said, I don't mind either way. Still sounds good to me. I just like hearing her sing without a ton of other stuff going on..

6 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Seems as though they are at least making some sort of effort to cut back on them. But like I said, I don't mind either way. Still sounds good to me. I just like hearing her sing without a ton of other stuff going on..

Saaaame, I'm so pleased she finally got some real backup singers for this tour, I've been wanting them for years! And they did an awesome job too! :party: I hope she'll consider keeping real backup singers for future tours, they bring so much to live experiences.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 10/6/2023 at 9:33 AM, Rico25 said:

Now she has time to film more music videos from OB :party:

speaking of film... Now that the shows are over, it's that obligatory time to say: where's the compilation of the fans' videos at the barricade that Lana's sister recorded? :brows3:

31 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Saaaame, I'm so pleased she finally got some real backup singers for this tour, I've been wanting them for years! And they did an awesome job too! :party: I hope she'll consider keeping real backup singers for future tours, they bring so much to live experiences.

I fxcking love those singers on the grants and some other songs. They would kill it. 

19 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Sorry I haven't properly searched but has she sang Country Roads in WV?

afaik no she did Stand By Your Man like usual

19 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

100%. Now my next wish is whole band + singers + dancers + orchestra :defeated:

On 10/7/2023 at 4:38 AM, x VB said:

"See everyone soon on our many travels". Third leg incoming :hdu:

This is such an ambiguous statement that leaves the door open for just about anything. 

I took it to mean that she’s going to be out traveling (most likely not touring) over the coming months, meeting and interacting with fans along the way. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she is casually scouting out locations/venues along the way. I’m a skeptic by nature and we know that she generally makes impulsive decisions, rather than planning far in advance. Hope it a dangerous thing… but I do think she will have at least a few performances next year. Full blown tour or another leg? That remains to be seen. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

4 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Sorry I haven't properly searched but has she sang Country Roads in WV?

nope, stand by your man was the only cover

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

3 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

100%. Now my next wish is whole band + singers + dancers + orchestra :defeated:

Absolutely, but most of all, I want a 90 minute show without breaks for hair and wigs and the Ride monologue. :pray2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

53 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Absolutely, but most of all, I want a 90 minute show without breaks for hair and wigs and the Ride monologue. :pray2:

at least 23/25 songs and she makes the show of our lifetime

5 hours ago, Quincy said:

This is such an ambiguous statement that leaves the door open for just about anything. 

I took it to mean that she’s going to be out traveling (most likely not touring) over the coming months, meeting and interacting with fans along the way. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she is casually scouting out locations/venues along the way. I’m a skeptic by nature and we know that she generally makes impulsive decisions, rather than planning far in advance. Hope it a dangerous thing… but I do think she will have at least a few performances next year. Full blown tour or another leg? That remains to be seen. 

Tbh to me it sounded like she wants to do more shows/another leg. Especially with the comments she made after one of the last shows to fans about not wanting to stop. She sounded more like she was more so  done visiting places she went this leg as in she prob won’t go back to those areas until her next album/tour.

I think she’s gained a lot of confidence throughout this tour too. By the end of the tour, she seemed a lot more happy and confident in her performances compared to the beginning. I really do think she’s on a roll and wants to continue working/performing. 

That plus the other comments like Byron saying it was a just the warm up make me believe they’re hinting towards another leg if not a few shows elsewhere. 
I could be totally wrong but I personally think at the very least she wants to do more shows next year in spring/summer. The only place in the entire west coast she visited was a festival show. The closest she went was texas so that also makes me think maybe she’s leaving room to visit the west coast or other places for another leg, kinda like how she did west coast first for NFR tour and then added another leg for the east coast. I think it’s totally possible she’d add a couple random dates between then maybe east coast/west coast/Europe or other countries. I know she prefers smaller venues and there’s tons of smaller indoor venues. She has done random one off shows in the past so it’s a possibility. 
I hope she does continue but also i completely understand if she wants to take a break (plus many venues will be closed). Or I could just be delulu lol :hoe:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 10/6/2023 at 5:05 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

lana put the tour merch jacket on your website challenge :oprah3:

it apparently was at the wv show but i ran to the pit i didn’t even get to look at the merch otherwise i would have gotten you one😓💔

On 10/7/2023 at 12:53 PM, Beautiful Loser said:

they were even more phenomenal live i loved them since the brazil comeback show, i hope she keeps jazzy, peaches, and porctia😭🖤

overall this past week felt like a fever dream, between living my dream of finally getting to see her live and being barricade and then spontaneously buying a ticket to wv wednesday to go on thursday haha…. zella opening for her in wv was the cherry on top…. grateful for this experience and for all of the people i met🖤🖤🖤

I feel like she is 100% going to do a full arena tour in normal cities next year. this reminds me a lot of how she did kind of like a mini tour around when LFL dropped and then did a proper tour for it the following year in 2018 with LATM