Elle

Lana at the Billboard Women in Music Awards at the YouTube Theater in Inglewood, CA - March 1st, 2023

On 3/2/2023 at 1:08 AM, FredRed said:

WOW! Just watched her acceptance speech. When she said she wanted to let her fans know that she's happy! In my videos I have expressed many times that all we want is for her to be happy! I will sleep well tonight. ❤

Isn't it? As grammy, you don't know how these lyrics echo in my mind

Don't ask if I'm happy
You know that I'm not
But at best you can say I'm not sad

and the pain in Blue Banisters

Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows
Every time it turns to May
All my sisters fly to me
To paint, paint

The pain in these lyrics are killer.

Finally after the third stanza of A&W, after that personal reveal, I was blubbing too hard to even notice part II! Because of the r*pe reference.

How could something like that happen to a delicate flower like Lana? Her Dad Rob, I speculate often, must have been tempted to take a hit on some men in Lana's past! And I don't blame him!

Lana must intuit her fans suffer with her! It is a special message to her fans to let us know she is happy! Good thinking, FredRed!

On 3/2/2023 at 12:53 AM, Blossom said:

god that first part was awkward.. Lana was not feeling that joke and neither was anyone else:bebe:

I wasn't feeling it. Quinta Brunson is canceled. It is premeditated disrespect packaged as a lame joke. It isn't funny at all. Quinta Brunson represents everything that is nasty in the world and what Lana spoke about in her interview, when she got elbowed by passersby in Manhattan, and a book thrown at her head in San Francisco by a stranger, both of which are physical assaults. What Quinta Brunson said is a psychological assault. Shame on her. In public on a special day for Lana and her fans.

Sza saved it by mentioning Lana Del Rey first of her list of namechecks at the beginning of her acceptance speech! Good on Sza! Real musicians get Lana. Real artists get Lana. Real people get Lana.

6 hours ago, acacia said:

does else anyone think that lana sounds vaguely like cristine from nailogical in this speech? :uh:

she really did lmfaaooooo omg 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

In response to her talking to the vloggers and even mentioning them in her speech..

Like I can't believe she watches and keeps up with all these random vlogger people. She's such a normal person for a celeb. I mean I know everyone is just a human at the end of the day, but it's strange to think she lays around watching basic shit on YouTube like most of us. It makes sense why she says she doesn't feel like she's working when she's not touring, like I don't think she's *very* busy most of the time even while working on new music. I respect the way she lives such a simple life.

With Doechii, Olivia Rodrigo, and fans -

034-E2-D84-7-DBF-4-EE1-BC56-7830-DDAB4-CA0 20928-C93-0450-4-A9-C-9-CD8-31-AAFD923-D1-A A17-E4-A74-9190-4-B26-91-F1-ACCC5579-E7-F4 0-DDCA824-3852-4-D03-A47-E-6876-F97514-F2

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

this is the purest, sweetest pod episode I've ever seen in my life. I hope Lana sees this ep (considering she watches them "every day") and goes on their pod! 

I legit spent an hour watching that and I smiled the whole time

Does Billboard itself still have a magazine? Was wondering if images of the event would be in print. Or are they all digital reporting now? Congrats to Lana and everybody else! I know my cynicism tells me it's a pr circle-jerk for xyz management groups, but still! :lanahairflip:. I think it's funny that she watches YouTubers like the rest of us

14 hours ago, Blossom said:

this is the purest, sweetest pod episode I've ever seen in my life. I hope Lana sees this ep (considering she watches them "every day") and goes on their pod! 

I legit spent an hour watching that and I smiled the whole time

im crying at 27:34 the blonde girl starts talking about some tall girl elbowing her to get closer to Lana and i checked some clips from her vlogs and it was Win LMAOOOOO I KNEW IT :crai::toofloppy::toofloppy::toofloppy:

On 3/4/2023 at 6:14 PM, blameitonme said:

i can’t believe lana del rey watches the same vloggers that i do i’m giggling, she’s just like me fr 

it makes me wonder what else she does online. i've always wondered what content she likes

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

On 3/5/2023 at 1:33 AM, venicebitch said:

im crying at 27:34 the blonde girl starts talking about some tall girl elbowing her to get closer to Lana and i checked some clips from her vlogs and it was Win LMAOOOOO I KNEW IT :crai::toofloppy::toofloppy::toofloppy:

help

qfrWuBl.png

9 hours ago, jaesana said:

it makes me wonder what else she does online. i've always wondered what content she likes

...maybe browsing LB every now and then :ahh:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Still waiting for the ET interview 

Apparently the clip they uploaded is all there was. She wasn’t planning to stop for interviews, so the interviewer tried to grab her attention with a question about the award and that was it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS