x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

y'all she meant tune in for  😭  wbk she's a bit crazy but not stupid enough to tell her entire psycho fanbase that she was planning to tour and canceled it.. if she rly had tour dates she was canning she wouldn't announce it to the fans unless she had to bc tickets were sold 😭 bffr

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

y'all she meant tune in for  😭  wbk she's a bit crazy but not stupid enough to tell her entire psycho fanbase that she was planning to tour and canceled it.. if she rly had tour dates she was canning she wouldn't announce it to the fans unless she had to bc tickets were sold 😭 bffr

Hope so, because if she cancels a tour she didn't even get to announce... 

stan-twitter-omg-its-not-funny.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i hope lana didn't put in her festival contracts that she doesn't have to do the media / interviews that festivals usually do for their big artists to promote the festival, and the backstage interviews they always ambush artists with.. praying lana is made to do it all 🙏

12 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

stop ur so smart Cus I really couldn’t decipher it😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

18 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Wondering if this was a Ben/Ed fuck up and she said sure I’ll stay on but can the tour we had planned. LMFAO

I reckon it was on glastonbury's side tbh and they just forgot to give her special announcement after the 3 year delay

9 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana doesn’t give a fuck about what the poster says… she’s just looking for reasons to cancel so she can stay at home and write poetry and hide. Girl obviously isn’t keen on doing shows. 

giphy.gif

This woman hates touring and having to sing the same setlist for the last 10 years.

6 hours ago, Not as cool as me said:

It’s a shame because I just don’t think it’s the right festival for her. It’s inaccessible to a lot of her of her UK fans, and @glastonburywtf is right, at present, with the GP she doesn’t have the pulling power for main stage Glastonbury, even headlining the other stage might not be what she’s expecting :defeated:

She's also a very boring "entertainer" on stage, which she knows because she got the dancers. 

Those people over there aren't going to be into the stopping the concert to look for vape, wasting 10 mins of the show taking selfies with everyone in the front row...then there's the lip syncing to the backgound tracks. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

This woman hates touring and having to sing the same setlist for the last 10 years.

And also I’m like her…I do the same thing. Find a small detail and then use it to wiggle out of the whole thing. Let’s face it her label make her tour she herself doesn’t like it much, too Anxiety inducing.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

If she sings Black Bathing Suit on this tour all her anxieties will go away. :true:

But who are we kidding?

Honestly, I'm glad I saw Lana in 2012. I'm okay never going to a show of her's ever again. As long as she keeps releasing music. 

Edit: From popjustice last night:  

1.jpg

53 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If she sings Black Bathing Suit on this tour all her anxieties will go away. :true:

But who are we kidding?

Honestly, I'm glad I saw Lana in 2012. I'm okay never going to a show of her's ever again. As long as she keeps releasing music. 

Edit: From popjustice last night:  

1.jpg

My experience too, she isn’t great live. She just stands there looking uncomfortable.  I’ve accepted not every singer is a born performer.  If I were to say some ok performances it would be Brazil and Argentina a few years ago…I felt she feed off the crowds energy which gave her a bit more confidence. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance