x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

Not sure if she's pissed BBC/Glasto off with her headliner shenanigans, she's not featured in any of the pics on the channel advertising the stage she's on (all headliners for other stages are) and they just ran info at the bottom of the TV about tonights headliners and their starting times and didn't include hers :rip: might be reading too much into it but it's interesting

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I’ve been seeing a lot of things on social media about Lana’s show tonight being the biggest of her career with an audience of 200,000 but I hope people realise that 200,000 is every stage at Glastonbury combined whereas her stage isn’t even half of that, so yeah if you watch the live tonight (if we get one) don’t be surprised that there aren’t 200,000 people in the audience for her🤓

6 hours ago, J03 said:

Laryngitis - I saw a lot of people on twitter are put out because he’s losing his Mancunian accent and regional dialects are precious in the UK

I ducking hope so because five sets from this year are currently available and one of them is fckn’ Texas. Not sure what Sharlene has over the BBC because they’re always giving her band more air time than anyone cares for  

not to be that bitch but he he's from yorkshire not manchester

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Are there any links to watch the Festi al in, someone told me to watch it on bbc but im so confused on how should i do it:trisha:

giphy.gif

"Look at us, you and I back at it again"

I'm so excited to watch the show tonight. I have a really good feeling about this one, I think it's going to be stellar :true:

imageproxy.jpg

so excited to see what she'll be wearing and how her hair will be styled! really hoping the big hair is coming back (hence anna's post) :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif