hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

don’t many songs get registered and they don’t even exist? i really don’t understand the registration stuff so can you please tell me why you’re sure its getting released :kiss:

I don't know about Wait For Life, but I can confirm it's indeed coming!

Lana confirmed it to me last night, in a dream. She then proceeded to flick my vagina and ask if there was a pool nearby so she could go swim with Nikki and Jenny :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, loveyoumadly said:

I mean I honestly think Yes To Heaven is a better title ahahah 

idk how to explain it but the addition of the word Say just looks better 

Yes to Heaven looks boring and makes no sense like what the fuck how are you yessing heaven

Say Yes to Heaven makes sense cause it’s like ohhh say yes to goodness ok 

15 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

this specific repertoire is only for songs that are getting released (although sometimes the songs release gets scrapped. i.e. I Talk to Jesus which was also on here)

I mean I've been working in the music industry for a few years now and I can definitely say that registering a song does not mean it's meant to be released. It just means that IF there is any commercial use, the song will be protected. And it's also common to see a song being registered and coming out YEARS later or not even coming out at all, it just prevents loosing any royalties. (That's what happened with I talk to Jesus) Big publishers like UMG always do early registration to avoid loosing any money, even if finally it's not coming out :) 

In short : I think Lana worked on a new version for OB, like she does for all her albums hdskcjd and UMG is now registering it. But sadly it truly doesn't mean it's getting released, we basically don't know what she wants to do with it, like all her other records lol (I hope it's getting released tho, or at least added to the setlist)

16 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

don’t many songs get registered and they don’t even exist? i really don’t understand the registration stuff so can you please tell me why you’re sure its getting released :kiss:

Iykyk.. @stupidapartmentcomplex

I did some testing with the Soundcloud content protection system. Uploading released Lana songs (I tried Kintsugi and Cherry Blossom) always shows this generic and unspecific copyright message:

may contain copyrighted content. As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being.

SYTH also now shows this generic copyright message, even though 20 days ago it showed the following:

might contain or be a copy of "pov: you thinking of him / her" by AA Records, which is owned by AA Records in certain territories.

Basically SYTH now behaves similar to other Lana songs and this wasn't the case 20 days ago.

talent lost. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I did some testing with the Soundcloud content protection system. Uploading released Lana songs (I tried Kintsugi and Cherry Blossom) always shows this generic and unspecific copyright message:

may contain copyrighted content. As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being.

SYTH also now shows this generic copyright message, even though 20 days ago it showed the following:

might contain or be a copy of "pov: you thinking of him / her" by AA Records, which is owned by AA Records in certain territories.

Basically SYTH now behaves similar to other Lana songs and this wasn't the case 20 days ago.

Weird, which version did you try to upload ? Cause I thought they registered a new version

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

oceanblvd deluxe this friday

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I always tried the James Ford version, it seems the 3:22 is the James Ford version slightly sped up :um2:

If she's really using a sped up YouTube rip... I'm gonna get heartbroken 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: