hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Watch the third version be another let me love you like a woman and lust for life (compared to their demos)

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Urm this sounds crayz and probably isn’t true because idk anything about unreleased but couldn’t the recent mass leaks and snippets suggest songs had recently been sent around to producers for an unreleased albumΒ :gasp:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifΒ gmgif.gifΒ morrissey-flowers.gif

54 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

I really don’t understand her team/label… cause that song was so big months ago on tik tok, they should have released it at that time, now the hype is less for that song so it will perform bad on charts. And don’t tell me that this release is not for the charts, cause there’s no other point for releasing YTH.Β 

It’s a great song maybe? 😭 and the fans want it?Β 

The thing about this that kinda makes me think "hmmm" is the fact that it is registered on PPL because usually that happens the day after it's been released and... it hasn't been released (unless it's just popping up because SYTH was already on there for the longest time?)

Β 

Also the recording rightsholder is under "Universal Music Operations Ltd,Universal Music Operations Ltd" which usually only happens with remixes so this would have probably been the labels decision to release it, at least that's my theory.

Β 

I still have faith it will come out though... Imagine if Lana opens with SYTH at the festival next month then it's suddenly releasedΒ :trisha:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

I really hope it’s not a rework… part of what I love about the song is the vocals:trisha:Β hoping it’s an unheard version (Rick NowelsΒ 2013 versionΒ maybe?)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The updated year, the new runtime, the song being included at Mel's, Honeymouns' copyright strike, and confirmation from 2 insiders is more than enough for me to not wanna risk getting the site taken down for this one song :pussypower:

Respectfully they’re demos?Β :lmao:Β if you were going to get striked- it would have happened with the dozens of demos uploaded alreadyΒ 

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Respectfully they’re demos?Β :lmao:Β if you were going to get striked- it would have happened with the dozens of demos uploaded alreadyΒ 

Ok well take that one out and you still have the updated year, new runtime, Mel’s feature, and the 2 insiders’ confirmationΒ :awkney:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The updated year, the new runtime, the song being included at Mel's, Honeymouns' copyright strike, and confirmation from 2 insiders is more than enough for me to not wanna risk getting the site taken down for this one song :pussypower:

Which insiders confirmed it? I just woke up to that newsΒ :angie:Β 

yes, bring Daddy Rick back and release SYTH (so we can finally stop wanting it on future albums)

*"Yes to Heaven" speculated to release after being leaked and distributed over six years in different variations*

Bozziepoo's Crew: "OMG THE SURPRISE IS HERE?"

Cherry Blossom, Living Legend, Thunder, Black Beauty, and Nectar of the Gods: "Okay, yeah, sure,Β this one's totally different from us.Β :)"

Serial Killer's Live Performance History: "Omg wow never ever happened ever."

Bozziepoo: "They don't know the surprise was my signing off."

Y'all, just let it go LMAO. They got you talking about the surprise like it's the rapture. First it was the listening party announcement, then it was the pop-ups, then it was the Candy Necklace visualizer, now it's this song. It's getting silly now. Let it give up the ghost and just be excited for whatever's coming next.

Anyway, an official release would be exciting for YTH, along with half her unreleased library.

morningΒ :kiss2:

here:s what i think:

Β 

i find it weird that she would release a different version than the one that went viral cause then people will just keep streaming the viral version illegally ??

Β 

and i really hope it's not just a single cover rather an unreleased compilation (compilation sound better than album cause it doesn't have to be cohesive which creates more space for different unreleased)

Β 

SYTH is still a very special and personal song to me despite the tiktok treatment, im kinda sad it's not my little secret anymore butΒ i hope that if it will be released it will be done justiceΒ or i'll keep stream it illegallyΒ :oop2:

Β 

ALSO now i'm kinda being delulu but imagine if we get unreleased tracks that we don't have or even know nothing about

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Urm this sounds crayz and probably isn’t true because idk anything about unreleased but couldn’t the recent mass leaks and snippets suggest songs had recently been sent around to producers for an unreleased albumΒ :gasp:

maybe that are the scrapped songs from the unreleased album?

but shouldn't there be more new song registrations if such an album is planned? all we have now is just one song