hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

8 minutes ago, Butterfly Knife said:

remember when Lana blocked someone on insta when they asked her to release this song:omfg2: it's definitely her label wanting streams

they would have released it WAY sooner, the hype for this song is mostly gone tbh - IF she releases it my guess is it's mostly for the fans

also she stated several times that interscope let her do what she wants all the time, i don't think it's impossible for her to just... change her mind? we know she loved this song enough to try to include it on several tracklist + already released three of UV scraps on her previous album (and it definitely wasn't her label's decision so...)

This is no longer a rumor, it's true, every time they make a thread of "Rumors" in lanaboards they come true soon 

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

3 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

This is no longer a rumor, it's true, every time they make a thread of "Rumors" in lanaboards they come true soon 

Then I guess I should start one on Lana x Gaga collab lmao jks

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

1 hour ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Then I guess I should start one on Lana x Gaga collab lmao jks

Lady Gaga - Princess Die (ft. Lana Del Rey) out Nov. 2023

(ARTPOP ACT II) :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

this will definitely be a standalone single

but it’s our job to make sure it becomes the lead single for the unreleased album!

.....this is the only way I support its release. We know this sistren front to back, left to right and topsy-turvy, we BEEN KNEW this song lolol. Like...I dunno yall it never clicked for me. Is there a specific version everyone loses it to? There's been so many over the years and I don't exactly have it bookmarked on Youtube.

Are we really getting Say Yes to Heaven sped up? Why cant they at least release the original one and then make the sped up one the b-side lmao

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

omg this is such a reach but what if it’s reworked and for the barbie soundtrack :lange:

it’s so post ironic I think it could work :eartha: (idk what post ironic means at all but putting say yes to heaven in a Barbie movie gives me those vibes)

sgopYhV.gif

The fact that this could actually be a thing that happens after 10 years of that song getting scrapped repeatedly because it went viral on TikTok :um2: Like I love her but some things just aren't meant for released life idk

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

Fine china, your girl, life is beautiful, serial killer and paradise got all registered. So i dont believe the rumours:wowcry:but lets manifest:trisha:

Wait... we have 3 Ultraviolence outtakes, Life is Beautiful which for sure was the most requested unreleased song for years & 2 songs she knowledged before and performed live...

Yeah it is coming, I can feel it in the wind... like the something of a Bomb.

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

Wait... we have 3 Ultraviolence outtakes, Life is Beautiful which for sure was the most requested unreleased song for years & 2 songs she knowledged before and performed live...

but they were registered in the dates 2011-15....:trisha:

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

I don’t want to crush any hopes but these have all been registered for years

whatarecoloris.jpg