hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Vagina?

plastiscguy

so what is the truth?

tumblr_nzs5hwtatA1v2c2c0o1_400.gif

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes.

:oopna:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Honestly this is the worst time to be a Lana fan- you newcomers should have been around near Honeymoon even(her laziest era at that point)- your brains would have melted :xgiggle:

we had articles, performances, actual plans and received music videos- non YouTube rips songs and live performances of unreleased material and now we having nothing but sped up tik tok cash grabs :xcry: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes.

:oopna:

My ignorant Lana transphobia moment :paris:

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Honestly this is the worst time to be a Lana fan- you newcomers should have been around near Honeymoon even(her laziest era at that point)- your brains would have melted :xgiggle:

we had articles, performances, actual plans and received music videos- non YouTube rips songs and live performances of unreleased material and now we having nothing but sped up tik tok cash grabs :xcry: 

My ignorant Lana transphobia moment :paris:

I created my acc in 2017 and I legit couldn't handle it lol that's y I'm coming back now 

Say yes to heaven( YouTube sped up mix) 

:dance:

8 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

I created my acc in 2017 and I legit couldn't handle it lol that's y I'm coming back now 

LFL was a fun but chaotic time too- the album delay and the constant meltdowns :blush3:  the cherry reveal, the @111 interview with Lana for lanaboards that never happened… a fun time 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

LFL was a fun but chaotic time too- the album delay and the constant meltdowns :blush3:  the cherry reveal, the @111 interview with Lana for lanaboards that never happened… a fun time 

wait what?!?! someone fill me in:stareney:

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

Could it be Youtube rip of this (61 M views), "remastered" version with 2 seconds of silence added to the beginning and to the end:

Lana’s team ripping this YouTube video and putting a claim on it 2 seconds later:

typing-fast-typing.gif

whatarecoloris.jpg

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

not the interview for lanaboards jfejfejk I- 

Yeah I remember it was wild on Stan insta / spam accounts too her peak era kinda the cherry reveal was LIT

if she releases any sort of "sped-up" version i will be so disappointed, i know we have that weird sped-up remix of summertime sadness, but we don't really know if that was her decision or her label, but i want to believe that lana can respect her own art and take herself seriously, i can't wait for this sped-up remix to die off

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

remember when Lana blocked someone on insta when they asked her to release this song:omfg2: it's definitely her label wanting streams

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ i’m the sweetest girl in town, so, why are you so mean?  ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚