hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Just now, luminom said:

i wonder how many daily streams syth will have.... 500k maybe? i doubt it will do as much as SS 

I feel like as soon as it’s released it will get the Cherry Blossom treatment 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

can we have queen of disaster too, god?:trisha:

shes probably releasing SYTH bc its more in-line with her current sound/image rather than something very very sonically different to everything she represents now like Queen of Disaster, Serial Killer, Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight, Playing Dangerous and the dozens of other viral unreleased tracks she has.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, luminom said:

i wonder how many daily streams syth will have.... 500k maybe? i doubt it will do as much as SS 

She's coming to finally get that bag so she can retire and start a family with what's his face :wowcry:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I dont think you understand how HUGE SYTH is on TikTok and social media

It has millions and millions of views from multiple trends surrounding it. It's one of her biggest unreleased songs atp, compared to Queen of Disaster, Serial Killer, etc

literally.. might be one of or maybe THE BIGGEST unreleased song in terms of popularity :lange: like name another unreleased song that can get 60 million views in just one video

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I dont think you understand how HUGE SYTH is on TikTok and social media

It has millions and millions of views from multiple trends surrounding it. It's one of her biggest unreleased songs atp, compared to Queen of Disaster, Serial Killer, etc

i know, but from what boz said i was thinking it would be a surprise huge for the fans and honestly its not. if its only syth the best we're getting is a new version of a song we already have 4 demos of

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Just now, luminom said:

i know, but from what boz said i was thinking it would be a surprise huge for the fans and honestly its not. if its only syth the best we're getting is a new version of a song we already have 4 demos of

The only person who would "jump" at this news is her accountant :true:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

literally.. might be one of or maybe THE BIGGEST unreleased song in terms of popularity :lange: like name another unreleased song that can get 60 million views in just one video

It's really crazy considering how much she personally loves it and tried so badly to find a home for it ... well the greatness of it spoke for itself and it managed to make a statement all on its own! Love that for her best unreleased.

My biggest question is will it be the boring TikTok viral version (YouTube rip) or a proper rework? Or an EP of different say yes to heaven’s? 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

im just praying to god its not sped up, or at least if it is, she releases it as a seperate track :trisha:

Why in the world would she release a sped up song as the official release😭 Lana doesn’t do remixes anymore and I don’t even know what SS sped up was about- 

Just now, crazyforyou said:

My biggest question is will it be the boring TikTok viral version (YouTube rip) or a proper rework? Or an EP of different say yes to heaven’s? 

most likely a rework considering it’s a different length. could be the unleaked rick nowels version, one of the many honeymoon, uv, lust for life, and maybe even beyond versions… 

Just now, luminom said:

her releasing Playing Dangerous would be a question for the culture 2.0 cancel moment but worse:toofloppy: those lyrics

The general public loves Playing Dangerous, they use it for trends, edits, and just throwing it in the back of random videos too. I've never seen anyone complain abt it tbh