hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

For me SYTH would ruin the beauty of the new album. Let's not manifest it as a bonus track :pray2:

Yet still I would die for that unreleased songs album with You can be the boss, Us against the world, Serial Killer and moreeee. Get tha coin miss Del Rey as you should!

But tbh I think Interscope won't let her release it officially as an album bc she would destroy the charts for a long time which might be a problem for other Interscope's artists :teehee:

to be honest, this probably means nothing at all. like... doesn't songs unreleased or not, get copystriked all the time?:tsk: but my ass DO love getting my hopes up and clowning for no real reason :trisha::angie:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

to be honest, this probably means nothing at all. like... doesn't songs unreleased or not, get copystriked all the time?:tsk: but my ass DO love getting my hopes up and clowning for no real reason :trisha::angie:

I'd also say it likely doesn't mean anything but it happening the same week as the "surprise" and Lana recently posting a screenshot with Yes To Heaven in it made me hopeful :agree:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'd also say it likely doesn't mean anything but it happening the same week as the "surprise" and Lana recently posting a screenshot with Yes To Heaven in it made me hopefu:agree:

oohh really? I missed that part :oprah4:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

To me it just seems like shes finally getting coin for all her unreleased music out there. I’m not sure how a YTH release would work in this current albums release cycle and it doesn’t really make sense. At the same time I can also see this being the thing that is “right for the fans” but if anything it’s right for Lana because she deserves to be paid.

faSE.gif

I think the songs gonna be released because it’s on a soundtrack for a movie or something, and we are probably getting it after Ocean Blvd comes out. This seems realistic to me. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Synchronicity said:

It would slay if she'd release some other unreleased things that went viral like Serial Killer :defeated:

there was also a rumor that QOD was gonna get released because of the GTA 6 leaks with the song being on the radio... so maybe there will be a unreleased album

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, rancidgirl said:

there was also a rumor that QOD was gonna get released because of the GTA 6 leaks with the song being on the radio... so maybe there will be a unreleased album

she might as well get her coin from all the unreleased excellence the people are craving for :true:

I know on here YTH can be seen as the scarlet letter of tastelessness, but I truly love it—it’s the *atmosphere* of the song that gets me! it feels so ethereal, with a sprinkle of 80s Fleetwood Mac a lá Tango in the Night but obviously cinematic Lana style. Sure, she’s had better, more visceral lyrics. But I truly love YTH and would be ECSTATIC to finally get to scrobble it 😭😭😭 I wish we had more songs from her with that kind of instrumental, the climbing cyclical progression and steel guitar :agree2:

I can't say I'm really pro-YTH release, but it would get a lot of streams just based on how many times it's gone viral on TikTok alone

However, and this was probably already said but I don't feel like looking through the whole thread, a copyright claim doesn't mean a song is going to get released. There are a lot of unreleased songs that that's been happening with for years at this point 

imageproxy.jpg

Taylor is releasing four new tracks at midnight to kick off her new tour; meanwhile, we’re getting all riled up at the possibility of maybe getting a track we already know with maybe a different production :toofloppy: (Swifties sometimes have it so easy)