hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

35 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Side A is very poppy however side B sounds really good not sure why lmfao. Was hoping it would sound as good as the candy necklace one but I’m still glad I got it :blush3:

Wait, your CN sounds good..? My CN sounds like washed up potato earphones that originally worth 50 cents from the dollar store. Ugh

4 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Wait, your CN sounds good..? My CN sounds like washed up potato earphones that originally worth 50 cents from the dollar store. Ugh

Yeah! My candy necklace sounds amazing for a picture disc deffo my highest quality one lol 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

58 minutes ago, saith said:

Thank you. The picture they used is beautiful. It is more suited for the song than the picture that was used on streaming. I love that dates back from the era during which the song was recorded. Is the full picture available somewhere ? 

What version of black beauty is featured and why is it there ? Did it go viral recently ?

The photo is an Ultraviolence outtake by Neil Krug: 

F-6LxnhbcAAkYSj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

In the same series as this one, which I was really hoping would be on side B but isn't: 

FeQKqgrXEAU2yBs?format=jpg&name=large

And this one: 

tumblr_ovbc565YeN1rk2e30o10_r1_640.jpg

So many missed opportunities for side B :delicious: But it's still gorgeous 

Lots of people think Lana must think of Black Beauty as a sister-song ... it's just the standard version, but I'm quite happy because my Ultraviolence vinyl doesn't have Black Beauty on it and it's one of my favourite songs. I will forever question the decision to just make it a deluxe bonus track 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

57 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

the fact that the canada store still has nothing is beyond amazing to me

The Canadian store hasn't even shipped out my Candy Necklace vinyl, I wouldn't expect any more from them lmao.. :noparty:

don't ask if i'm happy you know that i'm not
But at best can say im not sad 

:party:

7 hours ago, Fireffie said:

there is no other picture on the b-side, which we should’ve expected since Neil didn’t post anything

0ad2a5e1-1b40-4d35-bb85-b22a438862fd.jpg

(not my pic)

I am disappointed but not surprised. the horse girls were once again let down. 

The fact that it's one from the ultraviolence shoot + the Black Beauty BSide is so special and confirms that she always placed it to that era, even though she tried to make it work for others.

I really hope she's thinking a lot about it and hopes to release Fine China + other Ultraviolence unreleased tracks. Maybe she will actually give a shit and do something for its 2024 10 year anniversary. Maybe an Ultraviolence expanded re-release. Now THAT will steal my money.

23 hours ago, yourboy said:

Picture discs are notorious for playing like shit unfortunately. Idk if I’ll ever even play mine when it gets here, I just had to have it anyway. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

11 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Picture discs are notorious for playing like shit unfortunately. Idk if I’ll ever even play mine when it gets here, I just had to have it anyway. 

Yeah, I am aware of that but I was curious if their copy was something special! Mine sounded bad even for a picture disc:facepalm:

11 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

my Nightmare Before Christmas picture disc sounds fine to me. at least it does in comparison to my Zoetrope vinyl :lolno2:

i bought the 7" anyway cos its pretty.

5 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

They said release November 17th, but I have never heard from them since I pre-ordered four days ago. :um2:

Did you buy Bravado? Mine should arrive within the next few hours. They should have sent you a mail with the tracking Nr for DHL. 

Btw, I forgot something important about the turntable: if you don't wanna buy/if you haven't got already a "Verstärker", you might need a turntable which has one integrated. 

It was expensive watch it