hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

59 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Did you buy Bravado? Mine should arrive within the next few hours. They should have sent you a mail with the tracking Nr for DHL. 

Btw, I forgot something important about the turntable: if you don't wanna buy/if you haven't got already a "Verstärker", you might need a turntable which has one integrated. 

ok thanks!

still waiting for the tracking nr... :(

On 11/17/2023 at 1:38 PM, Ultra Violet said:

The fact that it's one from the ultraviolence shoot + the Black Beauty BSide is so special and confirms that she always placed it to that era, even though she tried to make it work for others.

I really hope she's thinking a lot about it and hopes to release Fine China + other Ultraviolence unreleased tracks. Maybe she will actually give a shit and do something for its 2024 10 year anniversary. Maybe an Ultraviolence expanded re-release. Now THAT will steal my money.

umm yes I need a UV 10th anniv with dragon slayer, your girl, pink champagne, etc etc etc and all the original bonus tracks. even some demos.. pls Lana…. I do not give a FUCK about rereleases for any other album except that. It’s literally 10th anniversary next year it will break my heart if we don’t get something amazing

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

ok thanks!

still waiting for the tracking nr... :(

Did you check your spam folder? As they kinda always send the number. Anyway, I guess if mine arrives today, yours should just as well. 

It was expensive watch it 

who can tell if the released version is closest to honeymoon or ultraviolence version? i’ve always been convinced that it was that discarded honeymoon version but after her putting it on a UV themed vinyl i’m not sure anymore

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 11/18/2023 at 1:35 AM, bluechemtrails said:
On 11/18/2023 at 1:35 AM, bluechemtrails said:

They said release November 17th, but I have never heard from them since I pre-ordered four days ago. :um2:

Order information received.. I know like three different people who’s are arriving tomorrow 😭

don't ask if i'm happy you know that i'm not
But at best can say im not sad 

:party:

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

who can tell if the released version is closest to honeymoon or ultraviolence version? i’ve always been convinced that it was that discarded honeymoon version but after her putting it on a UV themed vinyl i’m not sure anymore

The released version is a demo from Ultraviolence. Soo I think it's closest to Ultraviolence. 

7 hours ago, Cali Is Hot said:

The released version is a demo from Ultraviolence. Soo I think it's closest to Ultraviolence. 

how can u tell? the released version sounds extremely close to stint version made during hm sessions https://krakenfiles.com/view/V8UUKIqyWs/file.html and we had insiders saying syth rick nowels ultraviolence version sounds very bare, just acoustic guitar and some looped drum patterns,

but at the same time many producers in their posts said that “it’s original version”

this is why i’m conflicting tbh

8 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

how can u tell? the released version sounds extremely close to stint version made during hm sessions https://krakenfiles.com/view/V8UUKIqyWs/file.html and we had insiders saying syth rick nowels ultraviolence version sounds very bare, just acoustic guitar and some looped drum patterns,

but at the same time many producers in their posts said that “it’s original version”

Maybe Rick's version that they are referencing is the rough demo/concept demo. Then original version as in the first final product I suppose.

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

Maybe Rick's version that they are referencing is the rough demo/concept demo. Then original version as in the first final product I suppose.

i thought about this too but again as far as we know the last made version with rick during UV features a bare minimum production (can be heard on stem edits we have) and then as i see it they continued to work on it and honeymoon era was the era when the song got a shape of a ready to be released track, but her putting it on ultraviolence themed vinyl just kills the theory:toofunny: so i choose to believe we got a hm version (the one she liked the most) but decided to put on uv era because it’s really where the track belongs

Just spun both sides for the first time today and WOW I can’t get over the cracking and popping. It’s expected with a picture disc but my Candy Necklace vinyl was silent in comparison. I’m still happy I got it but it’s upsetting since everyone seems to be having the same problem.  

hyz6.gif

On 11/19/2023 at 7:24 PM, Cali Is Hot said:

18 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

rick and kieron have like 100+ mixes of say yes to allah (not exaggerating), the stint version you hear is actually mostly rick's production, stint just adds those really huge drums to whatever he's producing. so when you say it's closest to stint's honeymoon version, that is actually rick's og version just without the big drums and a few other little details. 

1 hour ago, Black to Blue said:

Just spun both sides for the first time today and WOW I can’t get over the cracking and popping. It’s expected with a picture disc but my Candy Necklace vinyl was silent in comparison. I’m still happy I got it but it’s upsetting since everyone seems to be having the same problem.  

i was worried about this, they were so cheap...

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls: