hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

5 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

what the fuck?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

boz teasing this shit. i mean at least we'll have demos but it makes 0 sense to release it after an album just dropped 2 weeks ago. it'd make more sense if it's a single release for an unreleased album or something

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

now do Serial Killer and Us Against The World but remastered too :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

OMG OMG KMG OMG OMG NEWLY FINISHED??? DEAN REID??? RICK???? 

“No YouTube-rip worries this time, I said they are doing it right  It’s gonna be a newly finished version by Rick Nowels and Dean Reid” BOZ on ATRL

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

OMG OMG KMG OMG OMG NEWLY FINISHED??? DEAN REID??? RICK???? 

“No YouTube-rip worries this time, I said they are doing it right  It’s gonna be a newly finished version by Rick Nowels and Dean Reid” BOZ on ATRL

Omggg I wonder if new vocals

Just now, Harry Nilsson said:

So if he knows something, there must be some sort of physical? :um2:

Not necessarily. He 

Spoiler

(allegedly) has access to servers where to-be-released songs get uploaded.

That’s how I’ve understood it at least.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

it just doesn’t feel right that she’s releasing syth because it went viral on tik tok :creep: she’s tried numerous times in the past to fit it onto an album, and she’s taking such a special song and releasing it now because it blew up??? smh

i wonder if the version at mel's in their jukebox is the same version as this one. 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

This song was viral 3 months ago, Lana’s team so slow 

Late and WRONG :deadbanana:. This will come out and makes zero noise, I’m sorry. A “Cherry Blossom” teas. A BB teas. A “Thunder” teas. The demo of “Thunder” is what people want, yet she gave us a rachety string version.

This is what people want. It is what’s been going viral.

They’re goin to destroy it like BAR and Thunder :rip:.

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Late and WRONG :deadbanana:. This will come out and makes zero noise, I’m sorry. A “Roses Bloom For You” teas. A BB teas. A “Thunder” teas. The demo of “Thunder” is what people want yet she gave us a rachety string version.

I physically winced while approving this post :biblio:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Late and WRONG :deadbanana:. This will come out and makes zero noise, I’m sorry. A “Cherry Blossom” teas. A BB teas. A “Thunder” teas. The demo of “Thunder” is what people want yet she gave us a rachety string version.

i love how wrong your opinions always are. you said ocean blvd would sell worse than cocc and then it sold like 120k or something and is still gaining millions of steams per day. girl.... 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

The demo of “Thunder” is what people want yet she gave us a rachety string version. This is what people want. It is what’s been going viral. They’re goin to destroy it like BAR and Thunder :rip:.

The final of Thunder is miles better than its demo lmao :hottie:

if that's what "people" you're talking about want they can get it on youtube byyeeee!!!

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

i love how wrong your opinions always are. you said ocean blvd would sell worse than cocc and then it sold like 120k or something and is still gaining millions of steams per day. girl.... 

I literally never said this. 

On 4/5/2023 at 10:53 AM, HighbytheSea said:

.....this is the only way I support its release. We know this sistren front to back, left to right and topsy-turvy, we BEEN KNEW this song lolol. Like...I dunno yall it never clicked for me. Is there a specific version everyone loses it to? There's been so many over the years and I don't exactly have it bookmarked on Youtube.

I was the same until the “Honeymoon” Version leaked. I prefer that one.

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

what does New version means, like unheard but from 2014-2016 or like from 2022-2023... 

"newly finished" so i assume it's just a proper rework with some new tweaks