honeymo0n

Lana song(s) you simply cannot listen to anymore

Know I’ll get heat for this but Salvatore. Not a skip necessarily but it’s far down my list in her catalog

also tomorrow never came because of Sean Lennon lmao

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

13 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omg no :defeated:wtf LOL I just mean it was such a vivid moment in my mind and nothing since has ever felt as vivid- as if it was the last time I was truly “conscious” (exaggeration)

So it is a good memory - thank God! In this day and age, one can't be surprised at any nasty thing. Ever since Cee low tweeted,

Spoiler

"If someone is passed out they're not even WITH you consciously! so WITH implies consent."

He also noted: "People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!"

Canceled by me forever. But, Cee low was being honest, and some men believe that way! That is this world.

You want to keep your precious memory - I get that! Not want to spoil it. Okay. Respect.

It's still difficult for me to listen to God Knows I Tried even though I constantly have Honeymoon album on repeat. I've been skipping it or turning the volume down. Honeymoon was my soundtrack for my vacation/eventual move to Italy and it just reminds me of the absolute lowest point of my life and my toxic/abusive ex there, losing all hope, etc. The other songs eventually got new and happier memories tied to them but still stuck on this one. Interesting thread idea btw.

soon 😍🚀

Young And Beautiful, if I heard Lana performed it live I would be singing along, HOWEVER, I just can’t stand it after it was briefly popularized. I know it sounds stupid but it just annoys me now. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

16 minutes ago, neon palms sway said:

I can’t listen to Wait for Life anymore bc I made it my morning alarm and after a while it started triggering my anxiety lmao :peace2:

This is why I haven’t used songs as my alarms since I was like 10. Whenever I’m in public and someone’s phone rings and it’s one of my many morning alarms, I get triggered as well :bebe: :notamused:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

to add to this topic - i think scarface also deserves an honourable mention, i don't think i have ever gotten thru the first 10-15 seconds of the song :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I used to love meet me in the pale moonlight but after it got tiktok popular it started to annoy me hearing it every 5 videos😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Im going to say Ride :bebe:

Not that I hate it at all, I used to love it, I don’t skip it, but everytime it comes on, I feel nothing towards it anymore. The video is also a bit overrated (except for the monologue). 

i agree with this!! 😭 i always keep seeing people getting very excited towards that song but i feel nothing when i play it, i think it’s still a good song and all and i used to get very excited about it too, but it just doesn’t hit the same spot anymore :whatever2:

this is going to be very controversial take, but almost all of ultraviolence (except black beauty, old money, and sometimes cruel world + ‘crying tears of gold like lemonade’ part from title track). i used to love that album and all, but i think i simply outgrew its aesthetic and themes, and i don’t feel really rooted in its melodies either. and lyrical content in many of these songs isn’t really that good

(edit) and the same with paradise, i can’t listen to songs other than bel air and yayo. and i hate dark paradise and this is what makes us girls from btd, overall i don’t really listen to born to die either (seems like i’m just not into lana’s early discography anymore, lol). and also cherry, i don’t dislike it but i think it’s way too overhyped 

(edit 2) and summer bummer too, simply because i hate it :toofunny: and i don’t really like listening to doin time for the same reason as cherry. ok that’s all i think sorry for those edits :rip:

Me too because of a toxic relationship :toofunny: around 4 years I ago I was in a very bad place, and I used to listen to Hundred Dollar Bill because I felt like the lyrics were a lot like the relationship I had, and how the bf I had treated me. It was all really unhealthy, so now when I remember that song I'm like "ugh no". I hope I can listen to it soon without feeling that bad about it, because I still think it's a banger but I'm just nope.

And yeah, I often feel like BTD songs are overplayed for me, so I don't listen to a lot of them anymore, but I think I don't avoid any other song like I avoid HDB

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧