honeymo0n

Lana song(s) you simply cannot listen to anymore

8 hours ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

I swear some of you just don't like her fun songs. :facepalm:

OP: This is actually quite hard. There are a few songs I don't listen to as much as I used to but I still consider them "my faves". I think I really can't stand Summertime Sadness anymore. It's probably her most overplayed song. I get why it's so popular though...It was one of the songs that got me into her and I still think it's one of her best but it's been very worn out.

Fun is fine! I just think FK sounds and reads like a clichéd parody of an LDR song and I just do not see what people like about it

whatarecoloris.jpg

7 hours ago, Cherriwinkle said:

Can't listen to Put Me In A Movie anymore, even though I ate it up at 14 lmao

5 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Put Me in a Movie legit disgusts me. That’s the first one that comes to mind that I actually physically can’t listen to which is unfortunate, because her vocals are gorgeous in it. I side eye anyone who says it’s their favorite song by her

To be quite frank, I'm tired of hearing stans say shit like "if you cant get that its a joke then u dont get lana del ray xoxo" like, WE KNOW and it's valid and OK for us to not be able to get around it and love it. It's the video most of all that makes me cringe with the actual footage of little girls. I think it's also funny, but I'm just not that into satire or irony or whatever it is, on that particular topic. It's a nice song and if it wasnt for that certain lyric it definitely would be a favourite, but it makes me squirm so I just avoid it :rollin:

11 hours ago, taco truck said:

I used to love meet me in the pale moonlight but after it got tiktok popular it started to annoy me hearing it every 5 videos😭

I can still listen to it on occasion, but I feel that :crai:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I said something very cringey and embarrassing to a friend once while How To Disappear was on and to this day I still can't listen to it without remembering that :bebe: 

imageproxy.jpg

Breaking Up Slowly. Always a skip for me

this was a one-time thing. I never came back to it since COCC release

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

To be quite frank, I'm tired of hearing stans say shit like "if you cant get that its a joke then u dont get lana del ray xoxo" like, WE KNOW and it's valid and OK for us to not be able to get around it and love it. It's the video most of all that makes me cringe with the actual footage of little girls. I think it's also funny, but I'm just not that into satire or irony or whatever it is, on that particular topic. It's a nice song and if it wasnt for that certain lyric it definitely would be a favourite, but it makes me squirm so I just avoid it :rollin:

i don't think put me in a movie is a joke, it definitely seems like a social critique and possibly something personal to her (i dont want to assume) but it is really creepy and i understand people not listening to it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hum... probably these:

• Radio
  • Old Money (it turns a good mood into depression very often)
  • The Other Woman
  • Get Free (I LOVE the Lust for Life album but I usually stop it after Change ends lol, I've played GF very few times compared to the rest of the album)
  • Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
  • Interlude - The Trio (I even deleted it lol)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (title track, the opening line is hella overrated, so much it annoys me and ruined the whole song for me)
  • Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom (they belong to an UV outtakes album imo)
  • Thunder final (replaced it with the demo ngl)

Whew, this looks like shade :facepalm: sorry :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

All of Chemtrails except Yosemite and title track

Any song recorded post-2019 thats on Blue Banisters

Half the songs on Ocean Blvd already

BadMediocreGrub-size_restricted.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i overplayed lust for life (track) when i got into lana and now i barely listen it's like my least fave from the album even though i know it's a good song

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

On 3/21/2023 at 11:23 PM, florida kilos said:

Let me love you like a woman - the melody is just boring and its bland af sorry :bebe:

And that single cover was traumatizing :cryney:

LOL i like the music but i tot agree with you on the cover gooooooooood