littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

2 hours ago, lanaslefttit said:

Did you ever sell this??? Y’all I’m looking for Sunday tickets!!

I did, but I hope you are able to find some! 

13 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana's performance won't be streamed.

temp-Image-W5eyh-L.jpg

:crai:

Still upset over the fact that we have to rely on livestreams. If it's anything like the Newport Folk Fest live I'll pass and wait for a recording on YouTube.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

14 hours ago, fishtails said:

I did, but I hope you are able to find some! 

:crai:

Literally almost got scammed but I got a wristband!!!

1 hour ago, jjzavies said:

What time will lana begin to perform at that day?

8:30 but y’all it’s supposed to rain so I’m hella nervous. I’m manifesting the rain will go away! 

6 hours ago, lanaslefttit said:

Literally almost got scammed but I got a wristband!!!

oh no scammers suck lol but that's great you were able to get one! I hope you (and everyone else who is going) have an amazing time! :heart:

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

this is really not good for my vibes 

She didn't want to be officially livestreamed by the official again after 2016.So what I need is someone's livestream link to IG . Thank you.❤️

On 8/2/2023 at 3:53 AM, Elle said:

Noooo do not speak this into existence… when I last saw Lana at Lolla in 2016, it was also forecasted to rain and everyone was on edge because the previous year it had rained and they evacuated everyone from the grounds until the rain stopped. My friend was there to see Marina perform and she was barricade, but it started raining before her performance so she had to abandon her spot since they evacuated everyone. When they let everyone back in, my friend ended up getting pushed onto the ground and trampled on by the crowd of people running back in. She ended up being in the back of the crowd for Marina and was pretty bruised up.

I was nervous about this possibility in 2016 as it did start to lightly rain during Melanie Martinez’ set (and then strangely enough I went to another music festival later that year where I saw Melanie again, and it rained during her set that time too… maybe it was the ~crybaby tears~ but at that festival they also evacuated people shortly after her performance concluded since it turned into a storm and it was a mess) Thankfully at Lolla, the rain wasn’t too heavy and eventually stopped so they didn’t have to evacuate, but since the rain occurred around 2:30, it got soooo humid and muggy in the crowd after the rain stopped due to the rest of the day being sunny and hot. There was actually a moment during City & Colour’s set after Melanie’s where I felt like I was going to pass out because of it, but I pulled through. Unfortunately, there were quite a few people that did pass out during the muggy period. 
So, this time I’m hoping for nothing but clear skies… no storms leading to evacuation and no brief showers that turn into steamy humidity… manifesting perfect weather for Lana :pray2:

Ahhh thank you for sharing your firsthand experiences with this, Elle! I've been manifesting so hard all week. Today the forecast is looking so much better for us, thank god. I should know better than to get freaked out by a weather forecast more than a day in advance lol. The midwest is a fickle beast. Hoping for a brief and ethereal sunshower, if anything 🤞

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

im so sad i can’t go :/ 

this was going to be my first lana performance after trying to see her for years 

i hope everyone who does go has a wonderful and safe time and enjoys chicago  :kiss:

but plz someone record or live stream since it seems lolla isn’t going to do it 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I was thinking of how she sometimes covers songs specifically for the city or state she’s in (like florida kilos or i love paris)

but she should cover this banger tomorrow or whenever she visits for a proper tour :true:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

If anyone sees me tomorrow say hi !! It would be so cool to see you all. I’m already planning on meeting a handful of people on Insta. I’m so excited I feel like I’m going to throw up :hype:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

17 minutes ago, Escapism said:

I was thinking of how she sometimes covers songs specifically for the city or state she’s in (like florida kilos or i love paris)

but she should cover this banger tomorrow or whenever she visits for a proper tour :true:

Finally someone else who gets it. Whenever someone says “Chicago” my mind goes “CHIICAAAgOOO CHICAAgOO” in that Trina Vega voice :hooker:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

38 minutes ago, Escapism said:

CHICAAAAGOOOOO CHICAAAAGOOOOO

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23