ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

:runs:

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

13 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

IMG_4408.png

ย 

So Bittersweet Anthem is still part of the setlist...

Means we arenโ€™t getting flip sideย :sadcore2: itโ€™s a longer set so I expected extra not cutting songs lol

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

22 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

So is FJM confirmed to be performing any time during her set? The collapse that would be oh wow oh wow...

Nothing at all is confirmed, he let slip (not sure whether on purpose or not) that he was performing Hyde park with Lana. For all we know he could just be a supporting artist and they donโ€™t do any songs togetherย :bebe:

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

What time are people planning to queue for this? I have Golden Circle and I'm planning to get there around 11. I hope this is early enough to get a spot in the first few rows, if not barricade.

10 minutes ago, Secret said:

What time are people planning to queue for this? I have Golden Circle and I'm planning to get there around 11. I hope this is early enough to get a spot in the first few rows, if not barricade.

same problem here bc i dont know how early i should get there because i want to get a good spot but i only got primary entry GAย :silly:

ย 

71893bcb693abbd4fcd17d90a7e6874f862f6dcf

Just now, tacotruck said:

same problem here bc i dont know how early i should get there because i want to get a good spot but i only got primary entry GAย :silly:

Honestly, if I had the primary entry GA I wouldn't worry too much about being there much before doors open for your ticket type. You'll be behind the Golden Circle anyway, so unless you want barrier for the GA section (to be more comfortable for example, by having something to lean on) I wouldn't be too concerned. GC is a whole different gameย :derpna2:

GC will probably be best to get there around 11 to be at the front. most people will not come till atleast 1pm when early entry gets let in and even then lana does not come on till 8:30pm

ย 

GA doesnt matter what time you get there tbh

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

I'd go insane if she doesn't have time anymore to sing w Misty there. Bittersweet Anthem has already suffered enough. I hope she'll have enough time to sing ๐Ÿ™

url%5D

I want to see different songs for some of the next few shows. Like Music to Watch Boys To, Heroin, When the World Was at War, Carmen, Cruel World.

ย 

Not sure why she had an outfit change again, she wasn't even wearing the Marilyn wig but if there's one thing about Lana, it's that we never know what she's gonna do next lol

โ™กย Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsย โ™ก

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yeah Iโ€™m in accessibility so Iโ€™m in no rush to get there.. going to robs signing at 1 so it all depends how long that takes

i want to go to the signing so bad bc i have fomo of lana making a surprise visit there but im early entry

ย 

71893bcb693abbd4fcd17d90a7e6874f862f6dcf

6 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Nothing at all is confirmed, he let slip (not sure whether on purpose or not) that he was performing Hyde park with Lana. For all we know he could just be a supporting artist and they donโ€™t do any songs togetherย :bebe:

Ohย :bebe:ย Well then I hope that while he's at it he does come on stage for you guysย :true: