ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

are we allowed plastic perfume bottles ?

i’m so fucking excited i’m gonna post my outfit in the morning, white lace dress, red converse and ofc red heart shades

yhe mud is gonna ruin my shoes but it’s okay

i have no idea when to get there, i have gold circle but like .. 

i need a good view :excited:

any chance of meeting her after ?

i’m so excited i’ve never seen lana live

As if I’m awake already, the excitement has overcome me :excited:.. hopefully I can sleep on the train lol

im wearing a very last min dress with daisies on because I decided I hated my outfit a week before the event. I also had bows but don’t think I’m gonna wear them now.. I have some little daisy clips I’m gonna wear instead. I’ve then just got a little racer jacket in case it rains.. and my vans.. and ofc. Heart shaped sunglasses.. yellow though and they’re not gonna offer any eye protection :toofunny:

it’s funny cos my husband thinks I’m dressing like a Lana super fan because of some necklaces and vans.. I think he has very little clue on this fandom :oic2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

she is too lazy to do this

Also if cola would ever be on a setlist again it def wouldnt be an encore. One of her hardest notes to hit and some of her most insane vocals, would make more sense to do it earlier in the set instead of later so she can slay those notes without the strain on the vocal chords after singing and entire set.

35 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

As if I’m awake already, the excitement has overcome me :excited:.. hopefully I can sleep on the train lol

im wearing a very last min dress with daisies on because I decided I hated my outfit a week before the event. I also had bows but don’t think I’m gonna wear them now.. I have some little daisy clips I’m gonna wear instead. I’ve then just got a little racer jacket in case it rains.. and my vans.. and ofc. Heart shaped sunglasses.. yellow though and they’re not gonna offer any eye protection :toofunny:

it’s funny cos my husband thinks I’m dressing like a Lana super fan because of some necklaces and vans.. I think he has very little clue on this fandom :oic2:

Thats so cute I love seeing peoples show looks! I feel a lot of artists have paved ways through fashion that show their fans they can express themselves in ways that makes them feel beautiful or like a star. Straight men just dont understand the power behind thick eyeliner big hair pouty lips and flower crowns! Shes mother for a reason! Stay safe and have fun <3

Guys I’m sorry I know I’m annoying and me myself I hate when people do this but can someone quote me to know an HOUR before Lana goes onstage bc I am drunk asf at my friend’s birthday party but I wanna make sure I wake up on time tomorrow xxxxxxx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

AT LEWST I POSTE D A IN FHE CORR XT THRRWT…

xxxxxxx

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

2 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Oprah What GIF - Oprah What Confused GIFs

Girl I don’t even wanna hear it rn just someone tell me what time to set me alarm for tomorrow  like an hour or an hour and a half before she hits stage xx 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Girl I don’t even wanna hear it rn just someone tell me what time to set me alarm for tomorrow  like an hour or an hour and a half before she hits stage xx 

An hour before is 7:40pm UK time

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

hello me OK people here me and my friends helped me do the voice to text I have to do this right now or else you all will be permanent band I have to know what time I have to wake up tomorrow. I am on the East Coast. I do not live in the United Kingdom anymore so everybody has to tell me what time I need to set my alarm for to wake up tomorrow an hour and a half before Lana takes stage you guys have to do this right now or I will be in all of you thank you XXXXL

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

hello me OK people here me and my friends helped me do the voice to text I have to do this right now or else you all will be permanent band I have to know what time I have to wake up tomorrow. I am on the East Coast. I do not live in the United Kingdom anymore so everybody has to tell me what time I need to set my alarm for to wake up tomorrow an hour and a half before Lana takes stage you guys have to do this right now or I will be in all of you thank you XXXXL

Set your alarm for whatever time it is where you are in 11.5 hours lol, I don’t want to calculate est time I might get it wrong 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Eastern standard time? Set it for ~2:00 pm

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

around 2:30pm/3pm x