ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Just now, Elle said:

Just keep saying like diction settings yeah look it’s going is it who it is anyway I don’t remember if I set my alarm do you know what time Marin what time 2 PM is that an hour and a half for 2000s what are you talking about America girl that was in the 1900s to then yeah so like 1999 anyway I don’t remember what I was saying something about me eating carbs and I love carbs I love pasta and I’m eating some pasta right now. I made me some bowties with some butter I can’t believe it’s not butter butter it’s not the real butter is fake butter and garlic and salt and lemon juice. It’s so good , I don’t understand and I’m wearing the dress that Lana wore and where was it Italy? Yeah Camila was there. Did you know that Marin loser come on a literally song Lana before I did this year is not so homophobic no OK do you wanna want to live in Germany  But he does not see a freaking real says what do you mean only works here why totally different like their degrees so if you wanna be if you want to be a lawyer in a different country you have to retake it and what’s the point of spending like five years on that  What is the boy girl this is your own decisions decision to do Spider-Man Spider-Man? What movie did you make this decision for Chris girl? That’s reason my mother never became a boy or so she always wanted to and my father was like I think I’m a voyeur and you can’t become one, so mother never did. I love my phone , he became a plastic salesman and my mother still stay fuck you fission then we broke up I was like double fuck you Christian fucking go and also it was during Covid and no one was hiring and so I was panicked but if I did decide to join the workforce or after I graduated there was nothing to fucking join because no one was hiring and I was like OK I’m gonna do another three years of school. Do you know what that was  a stupid because not only am I miserable in a degree that I’m not convinced I’m actually gonna use in everyone’s fucking hiring now, so I’m girl with goddamn parents I mean free rent girl I can’t lie to you yeah but I mean it’s free rent zero sex life girl think about Mia please think about me. This is I don’t fucking care think about me think about the life of a living , no it’s not my choice because I’m broke I don’t have a different choice like dating enjoy I hate the talking stage a Hwy doesnt Bureau Elite girl I don’t want it and that’s the thing with the woman. All they want to do is chitchat. sad I don’t want to even do that. It’s just like it’s like the small talk how care about any of that  because you don’t know how to like what no what is the biggest difference is between me and you like I thought about this a lot whenever you go out and you see you always 
I’d like some more talking with plate people like go out and I don’t anymore I don’t do small pod ever so I just cut straight to the bullshit really blunt and you just have to like go with the flow and they can’t do it then there’s no no wait for me is like yeah I heard you’re dating no girl I feel like when you approach friendship and when you approach dating it’s two separate things when you mean no it’s not feel like a Sophia. If you can’t be friends with a person you’re dating I mean OK you should be friends with the person you’re dating, but you shouldn’t see the person that you’re dating as a friend but you should still be friends with that yes but like , I can’t like to call Jos to know that guys are like the most toxic thing that ever walked the Earth not you are currently because you guys aren’t together you guys like or not happy with the way things went and you guys still talk rarely you possibly talk to me sending a picture of a dead mouse to him being like what the fuck if it wasn’t for today  what the fuck that was last night girl phone forever define forever how many weeks  xxxx the fuck the

iops brother 

not me rrkainf I was on text to sp The xb with my bestie xx xx

go to sleep

Just now, Elle said:

Just keep saying like diction settings yeah look it’s going is it who it is anyway I don’t remember if I set my alarm do you know what time Marin what time 2 PM is that an hour and a half for 2000s what are you talking about America girl that was in the 1900s to then yeah so like 1999 anyway I don’t remember what I was saying something about me eating carbs and I love carbs I love pasta and I’m eating some pasta right now. I made me some bowties with some butter I can’t believe it’s not butter butter it’s not the real butter is fake butter and garlic and salt and lemon juice. It’s so good , I don’t understand and I’m wearing the dress that Lana wore and where was it Italy? Yeah Camila was there. Did you know that Marin loser come on a literally song Lana before I did this year is not so homophobic no OK do you wanna want to live in Germany  But he does not see a freaking real says what do you mean only works here why totally different like their degrees so if you wanna be if you want to be a lawyer in a different country you have to retake it and what’s the point of spending like five years on that  What is the boy girl this is your own decisions decision to do Spider-Man Spider-Man? What movie did you make this decision for Chris girl? That’s reason my mother never became a boy or so she always wanted to and my father was like I think I’m a voyeur and you can’t become one, so mother never did. I love my phone , he became a plastic salesman and my mother still stay fuck you fission then we broke up I was like double fuck you Christian fucking go and also it was during Covid and no one was hiring and so I was panicked but if I did decide to join the workforce or after I graduated there was nothing to fucking join because no one was hiring and I was like OK I’m gonna do another three years of school. Do you know what that was  a stupid because not only am I miserable in a degree that I’m not convinced I’m actually gonna use in everyone’s fucking hiring now, so I’m girl with goddamn parents I mean free rent girl I can’t lie to you yeah but I mean it’s free rent zero sex life girl think about Mia please think about me. This is I don’t fucking care think about me think about the life of a living , no it’s not my choice because I’m broke I don’t have a different choice like dating enjoy I hate the talking stage a Hwy doesnt Bureau Elite girl I don’t want it and that’s the thing with the woman. All they want to do is chitchat. sad I don’t want to even do that. It’s just like it’s like the small talk how care about any of that  because you don’t know how to like what no what is the biggest difference is between me and you like I thought about this a lot whenever you go out and you see you always 
I’d like some more talking with plate people like go out and I don’t anymore I don’t do small pod ever so I just cut straight to the bullshit really blunt and you just have to like go with the flow and they can’t do it then there’s no no wait for me is like yeah I heard you’re dating no girl I feel like when you approach friendship and when you approach dating it’s two separate things when you mean no it’s not feel like a Sophia. If you can’t be friends with a person you’re dating I mean OK you should be friends with the person you’re dating, but you shouldn’t see the person that you’re dating as a friend but you should still be friends with that yes but like , I can’t like to call Jos to know that guys are like the most toxic thing that ever walked the Earth not you are currently because you guys aren’t together you guys like or not happy with the way things went and you guys still talk rarely you possibly talk to me sending a picture of a dead mouse to him being like what the fuck if it wasn’t for today  what the fuck that was last night girl phone forever define forever how many weeks  xxxx the fuck the

iops brother 

girl come on now :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

19 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

You look amazing! Can I ask how you have a chain across the top of your nose?? It looks so cool, I now want one, but only have one nose piercing, I guess I would need 2?

Yeah I have both nostrils pierced and then it’s a chain that attaches on each one 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

iops brother 

it’s time to log off

Okay I a that’s like a used to be use it hold down on it but now whenever you hold onto it, it says something else. Oh never mind it’s working hello lotta boards it’s me. I am done with the talks talk to speech feature. I am listening to you I have heard you, and before it was a mistake it was not intentional but now I hear I will sleep after I finish my pasta. It’s very good it has lemon and garlic and butter. That’s why I am eating and wearing my maternity dress that I bought after lotta wear it in Italy , I hope that I am making sense right now and even if I’m not it is just what it is who lets the laden. I will see you guys tomorrow at 2:00 PM Eastern time because I live on the East Coast. I no longer live I have to clarify to they don’t get it. Anyway I have to clarify that I live on the East Coast against Marin‘s wishes I no longer live in UK time , so I will see you then. I will drink lots of water. Marin is doing a big gun. I’m gonna finish my pastor that’s it. OK goodbye XXXXL. Love you so much XX goodbye XX. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

are we EXCITEDDDDDDD BABIESSSSS !!!?!?!?!!!?!!!!

im not aiming to be at the barrier or anything bc i’m with my friends and i can’t imagine them being arsed for that, so i’m just gonna rock up at like 3pm i think! gives me more time to predrink :oic2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

iops brother 

was it only alcohol girl :defeated:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Does anyone know if they have any kind of cloakroom or anything in Hyde park? We have big bags and was wondering if there’s anywhere to drop them off x

7 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

Does anyone know if they have any kind of cloakroom or anything in Hyde park? We have big bags and was wondering if there’s anywhere to drop them off x

Nope there is like these drop of things around London though https://stasher.com/luggage-storage/london?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrrGpz6WBgAMVhu7tCh0pegR_EAAYAiAAEgJa_PD_BwE

8 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

I think there might be bag lockers somewhere 🤷‍♂️.

17 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

apparently there’s a drop off station nearby , i saw it earlier go on their website but no cloakroom actually there 

Not me leaving my text to speech feature on while drunk agyer 3 years of sobriety and eating pasta in the kitchen and not knowing how to delete it so just posting it anyway 🤪🤪🤪 anyway see I guys at 2pm est 😜😜😜 gn 🤪🤪 words are WHACKKK so confusing 😙😙😙 SEE U SOOOOn I’m so excited for this show I can’t wait omg xxx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Not me leaving my text to speech feature on while drunk agyer 3 years of sobriety and eating pasta in the kitchen and not knowing how to delete it so just posting it anyway 🤪🤪🤪 anyway see I guys at 2pm est 😜😜😜 gn 🤪🤪 words are WHACKKK so confusing 😙😙😙 SEE U SOOOOn I’m so excited for this show I can’t wait omg xxx

611913877982281749.png?size=48

1 minute ago, Elle said:

i hope someone gets this drunk one day and mass leaks songs

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

She's so crazy!!! Not like other girls : r/notliketheothergirls