ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

On 7/4/2023 at 10:01 AM, prettywhenimhigh said:

the possibility of her performing a lot of songs from ocean blvd is there... fingers crossed :cryney2:

Β 

On 7/4/2023 at 10:20 AM, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

it's a sick and evil world out there... but yeah it's looking good for us, we're gonna get fed :true:Β 

Β 

On 7/4/2023 at 10:38 AM, prettywhenimhigh said:

the peppers erasure was killing my spirit now we're getting it in the best way possibleΒ :oprah:

Β 

Β 

girl... :eartha:

Β 

Spoiler

:eartha2:

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

The way you were talking catching up with this thread I thought Lorry's vocals are good!

Why subject yourself to that torture? But it is nice Lorry livestreamed. At least you knew what songs got performed!

Β 

Audio is very nice away from the stage. Lana's lower register is sublime on this!

Β 

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Livingggg for the shade, I hope she keeps doing this because it’s so iconic lmao love her x

Β 

Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

Β 

LMAO it's true, giving me flashbacks from that iconic LA To the Moon Tour show which she wore a red dress and constantly dragging G-Eazy that night

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

Sorry I kind of hate the constant Sean shade like yes he’s a piece of shit but it’s just like cringey to meΒ :toofunny:Β I’m not saying she needs to be over it but for their relationship to have endedΒ like 2 years ago at this point it’s kind of crazy she’s still constantly shading him in these weird waysΒ 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

27 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Sorry I kind of hate the constant Sean shade like yes he’s a piece of shit but it’s just like cringey to meΒ :toofunny:Β I’m not saying she needs to be over it but for their relationship to have endedΒ like 2 years ago at this point it’s kind of crazy she’s still constantly shading him in these weird waysΒ 

Yet a certain popstar released a 10 min song about a man she dated 12 years ago and no one had a problem.

Β 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yet a certain popstar released a 10 min song about a man she dated 12 years ago and no one had a problem.

Β 

Well actually a lot of people had a problem and also you don’t understand what the re-recording project is if you think she was actually shading jake:air:

It’s not a big deal I just don’t think it’s the girlboss slay thing everyone is saying it’s actually kind of sad

Also lana writing songs about Sean wasn't the issue to me, it’s the on stage lyric changes and stuff that’s likeΒ :smile2:

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Also lana writing songs about Sean wasn't the issue to me, it’s the on stage lyric changes and stuff that’s likeΒ :smile2:

I think it expands on the narrative and let's us in on her PoV.

Fans had no idea why they broke up for a long time. They were seen at The Grammys together and then within a month they called it quits.

Β 

Lana is subtler in the way she addresses her exes. Tay didn't have to do what Lana did because you can figure it out from her lyrics as they're more direct.Β 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

I think it expands on the narrative and let's us in on her PoV.

Fans had no idea why they broke up for a long time. They were seen at The Grammys together and then within a month they called it quits.

Β 

Lana is subtler in the way she addresses her exes. Tay didn't have to do what Lana did because you can figure it out from her lyrics as they're more direct.Β 

I guess that’s true!Β 

She literally had all the of the Ocean Blvd features sitting backstage and she didn't bother toΒ do a single one of them collabs. She's so unbothered and unfazed lmfao.Β :eartha:

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

She literally had all the of the Ocean Blvd features sitting backstage and she didn't bother toΒ do a single one of them collabs. She's so unbothered and unfazed lmfao.Β :eartha:

She didn’t want to pay them to come on stage with her. Mama wants to keep her overhead lofty. She knew the fans wouldΒ pay her either way lmaoΒ 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

A girl nearΒ to me was feeling overwhelmed by the crowds and started crying before the show started and her sister asked me if the crowd are likely to push, I was like β€œI gotta be honest, Lana fans are the worst for pushing” and they ended up going to the back and thank god they did; the place they were standing became argument central for pushing and when Lana did her lil half pit walk the place turned into a mosh pit. I don’t know if this is a global thing or if it’s just her LondonΒ fans that are super inconsiderate and rude as fuuuuuuck but every Lana show I’ve been to in London the fans have been rotten to eachotherΒ 

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Why does she insist on the same set list every timeΒ 

Β 

Yup. I wish she switched it up a bit. Even the NFR tour had more variety.

Funny how she said she wouldn't be singing any songs from BB, but still does Arcadia.Β 

(Seems to replace Love, and the BB/Change medley).

Β 

I want her to perform Heroin/Terrence/CG.

Β 

DMD needs to go. It's basically just choreo to a backing track. And the WM outro needs to leave as well.

Β 

13 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

A girl nearΒ to me was feeling overwhelmed by the crowds and started crying before the show started and her sister asked me if the crowd are likely to push, I was like β€œI gotta be honest, Lana fans are the worst for pushing” and they ended up going to the back and thank god they did; the place they were standing became argument central for pushing and when Lana did her lil half pit walk the place turned into a mosh pit. I don’t know if this is a global thing or if it’s just her LondonΒ fans that are super inconsiderate and rude as fuuuuuuck but every Lana show I’ve been to in London the fans have been rotten to eachotherΒ 

Even in general admission, the fans I was surrounded with were awful. The worst, most unconcert prepared people I’ve ever seen. Arguing, pushing, shoving, sitting down, openly talking about people who were doing nothing wrong and making fun of them… I’ve been to so many concerts this year and this crowd has by far been the most sad

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifΒ gmgif.gifΒ morrissey-flowers.gif

17 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

mosh pit on a lana del rey concert? now i’ve heard it all

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

15 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

HoweverΒ 

last night was the best night of my life

I had the best timeΒ 

Β 

I love her so muchΒ 

Yeah. It was fantastic for me to see Lana live for the first time πŸ€©πŸ™. I thought the screens and visuals were gorgeous and immersive. It was pretty glorious, not to mention the intoxicating Lana herself.

Β 

Disappointing that there were no collabs with the features, but that would have been extra. FJM said they talked about it, but in the end just ended talking about church. Lana is a religion in herself πŸ˜‡.