takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

Literally a nightmare trying to go home… none of friends nor I drive so we Ubered here from DC, and had enough trouble getting an Uber the way here as it was… we’ve been sitting in a random Lidl parking lot for like 45min waiting for an Uber to accept our call and we finally got one for $270 to take us back to DC :deadbanana:

I knew this was going to happen though and I even ran a bus plan by my friends which they rejected… we’re all feelin sorry ‘bout it now.. Can’t say I didn’t tell them so though xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

50 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:
51 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Maybe they are not exes. I’m starting to think Lana has some complex polyamorous relationship situation going on 

this 100%

she did say its the experience of an american whore

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

oh that pit was the TRENCHES!!! hell on earth. being on barricade all day for 10+ hours was actually insane and idk how i did that but i did. the fights i witnessed and the pain i'm in tho.. anyways here's one of many pictures i took from front row!!! what a night!  :trisha:

IMG-9741.jpg

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

Maybe they are not exes. I’m starting to think Lana has some complex polyamorous relationship situation going on 

I was recently thinking about this. Maybe she’s just casually dating around. Or maybe her and Evan aren’t as serious as people thought they were and are just taking things slow. She’s on tour so i  could i see how maybe she wants to keep things low key with all the attention and travel she’s been doing. but who knows 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

4 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I was recently thinking about this. Maybe she’s just casually dating around. Or maybe her and Evan aren’t as serious as people thought they were and are just taking things slow. She’s on tour so i  could i see how maybe she wants to keep things low key with all the attention and travel she’s been doing. but who knows 

not that its rlly my business but in one of her recent interviews she alluded to just being in situationships bc she doesn't want to get hurt, which makes me think that post-Sean she's not really eager to give herself fully to one person 

"I’m very shy so it’s nice for me to have close friendships sometimes with men in particular where they’re not afraid to teeter on that other side so that I can experience what that shadow side looks like through other people because I don’t want to get hurt. " - https://hannahewens.substack.com/p/lana-del-rey-interview-2023-to-have-met-myself

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Anyway, finally made it back about a half hour ago… scarfed down a ton of Taco Bell.. now just letting it all soak in. This was a perfect final show (for the ones I’m attending this year.) She sounded incredible, the surprise songs with Jack were such a nice treat, and it was great to be out of the pit for once in a seat with an incredible view. I loved meeting everyone too. Wow what a night x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

What was the setlist? Any "new" songs besides Venice?

The set started out the same as usual but after Ride, she did Margaret & Venice w Jack, and then she switched up the rest of the setlist because she wanted to make sure they didn’t cut the set short during any of “the good ones” as she said. The order of the rest was Video Games, Ocean Blvd, Ultraviolence, Born to Die, and Hope x

27 minutes ago, Elle said:

The set started out the same as usual but after Ride, she did Margaret & Venice w Jack, and then she switched up the rest of the setlist because she wanted to make sure they didn’t cut the set short during any of “the good ones” as she said. The order of the rest was Video Games, Ocean Blvd, Ultraviolence, Born to Die, and Hope x

Thank u!

UV and BTD being one of the last songs was kinda unexpected but I love that :smile3:

url%5D

Just got back home and wow Lana was amazing :oprah:

I love that black dress too, it looks so beautiful in person and cameras really don't pick up her sparkly makeup but I could see it on the big screens and its so pretty! And she was wearing a sparkly headband that had a moon and sun on it - so witchy!

I'm so happy we got some surprise songs (including the return of Venice bitch) and the only thing I miss was Blue Jeans, but otherwise it was perfect! I'm so happy I got to see her again, I can't believe its been 5 years since I saw for La to the Moon :trisha:

The festival was pretty messy though and I wish the vip sections were more in the middle instead of off to one side. Like I was close to the stage but because of the angle, I couldn't see too much and I'm also not really sure what the point of having a designated section for vips was if they were just gonna let anyone in :eek2:

So many of the food stands ran out of food too like how lol

7 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

she just have bitches :hooker: