TheParadiseEdition

Does Lana still hate Lady Gaga?

They both produce songs

Lana doesn't, not sure if Gaga does, but I cba with looking it up.

I agree with you Lana and Gaga heavily influenced the bubble gum pop industry!

Isn't it saying that she's "influenced (ignoreing whatever that was) pop industry" after a year taking it a little too far?

last.fm  

I personally think that you might be right. Lana doesn't seem to be a hateful person and I have never understood why her fans try to portray her as one. She may or may not dislike Gaga's music but that's not exactly the same as hating someone as a person. Besides Lana's comment on that particular Gaga video is years old. We have no proof of whether she still feels the same way or not. Is it even of such a great importance?

Anyway, this argument is sadly a lost cause on LanaBoards. There are too many people here who are convinced that Lana must hate Gaga (since obviously they themselves do) and every new remark on this topic only causes further arguments. It's better to ignore it. 

What I really don't understand is: where do you got this so-called Lana comment from?!

It could be anybody

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

What I really don't understand is: where do you got this so-called Lana comment from?!

It could be anybody

No, both of those accounts really do belong to Lana.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Have you already seen Gaga's newest stage look? Meat is hanging around everywhere...

Yeah I saw it.

I think it already lost it's shock value so now it's kind of whatever...

I'm sorry! I still don't get it :/

What accounts are you talking about?

The account the comment was written from is Lana`s:

tumblr_mg0dnrzOv21riniogo1_500.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Have you already seen Gaga's newest stage look? Meat is hanging around everywhere...

i'm sorry but you're wrong. Well, im not sorry at all tbh, cuz you can clearly see meat just when she performs Americano and Poker Face and that's 2 out of more than 20 songs! hope you won't make this mistake anymore (:

I hope she respect her! but im not pretending she likes her cuz they are totally different... but i love them both and i just wonder if maybe they could hang out together ahah would be wild & sweeet

let the light in, it's a cruel world

She better not :crossed:  And Lana likes Britney so it's not about Gaga's music but rather her persona.  :fact:

Can't stand all this Gaga hate but of course she's going to have haters, she's the most famous artirst in the world at the moment anyway. :brows:

EotAQlJ.jpg

She better not :crossed: And Lana likes Britney so it's not about Gaga's music but rather her persona. :fact:

Can't stand all this Gaga hate but of course she's going to have haters, she's the most famous artirst in the world at the moment anyway. :brows:

Lol no she's not, nobody even remembers her.

Rihanna is 10x bigger than her

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She is the most known celebrity in the world, you can see it in Guinness worl d record book

Yeah I saw it.

I think it already lost it's shock value so now it's kind of whatever...

There is the meat for only 2 songs.

i'm sorry but you're wrong. Well, im not sorry at all tbh, cuz you can clearly see meat just when she performs Americano and Poker Face and that's 2 out of more than 20 songs! hope you won't make this mistake anymore (:I hope she respect her! but im not pretending she likes her cuz they are totally different... but i love them both and i just wonder if maybe they could hang out together ahah would be wild & sweeet

This This This!

qqAZ3mU.png

Check the Guinness World Records book from this year and you will see that Gaga is still first place for the artist the most known in the world at the moment ( Bieber being second). It is not only about getting that top ten single lol, that is as far as Rihanna goes tbh. Gaga's tour is doing really well, her perfume has already sold millions, she keeps working with legends of the music industry and ARTPOP is the most anticipated album of 2013. Yeah, Gaga's is fading. Bitch hasn't released anything in two years and is still slaying :omfg2:

HgVPF3Z.gif

EotAQlJ.jpg

To be honest, I don't hate Gaga or any other artist. If I don't like their music, I don't really give a crap about them.

To say 'I hate' would mean I pay attention to things she says or does.

I just dislike her.