ultrabanisters

Most treasured Lana item?

as title explains, what are your most treasured item in your collection and why?

doesn't have to be rare, more about what it means to you :party:

mine would probably be my HUGE ultraviolence promo poster i bought on ebay that someone stole off a billboard (because its one of the first piece of non music memorabilia i got) or my rosary necklace i wore to my 2017 lana show :wub:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

My signed honeymoon cd :) It’s unique bc I wrote ANNE-DAUPHINE in huge w a sharpie on my arm at the rough trade meet and greet in 2015 and she still managed to misspell my name anne-DAPHINE. Fucking queen

Also more sentimentally I wear almost daily the pink Yankee cap I wore when I met Lana and saw her twice lol it just be like that

ZKcaooE.png

3 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

My signed honeymoon cd :) It’s unique bc I wrote ANNE-DAUPHINE in huge w a sharpie on my arm at the rough trade meet and greet in 2015 and she still managed to misspell my name anne-DAPHINE. Fucking queen

Also more sentimentally I wear almost daily the pink Yankee cap I wore when I met Lana and saw her twice lol it just be like that

our oblivious queen :eartha:

and im too sentimental to wear the shirt i wore to my 2017 show because i dont want to get rid of the lana energy stored inside the fibres :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I have a few lol:

- my rosary necklace that I bought a few years ago after being scammed so many times trying to buy it

- the LFL black zip up jacket with the embroidery (probably still my favorite piece of Lana merch)

- the LFL white top with the rose embroidery on the sleeves (the very first piece of Lana merch I ever bought!)

I love so many pieces from the Violet merch too, so many high quality and unique pieces from that drop :true:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I have a few lol:

- my rosary necklace that I bought a few years ago after being scammed so many times trying to buy it

- the LFL black zip up jacket with the embroidery (probably still my favorite piece of Lana merch)

- the LFL white top with the rose embroidery on the sleeves (the very first piece of Lana merch I ever bought!)

I love so many pieces from the Violet merch too, so many high quality and unique pieces from that drop :true:

the only thing i regret not buying is the black zip up and also wish i got that red turtleneck short sleeve thing

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Just now, ivory almond said:

i have this poster that hangs over my bed, and it was the first lana thing i ever got

50953.jpg?v=1570246688

i had this poster for YEARS that every gay and their mother had :air:

lp1521-lana-del-rey-hollywood-poster.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Probably my Interview Magazine because I literally went to 40 stores to try to find it but never could get it so I cracked and bought it for $90 on Depop 

On the bright side, it did cure my social anxiety because I had to make so many phone calls and take to so many Barnes and Noble employees 

I’m such a flop fan all I really have are her CD’s :noparty:

Maybe my copy of Rolling Stone from the UV era, the one where she’s cuddling with a cat.  And my Target UV CD (bc it has Flipside on it).

• Transparent Violet vinyl (apparently ridiculously rare?) 

• Pop art green NFR vinyl

• UO NFR vinyl

• Love/LFL Heartshaped vinyl (og version)

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

My RSD Chemtrails vinyl, my Interview mag with the wedding dress and cigarette from this year, and my NFR era hoodie with the surfing Lana on the back :icant:

i also really love my UO NFR vinyl too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My life was way too unstable to afford merch until recently, but I've started collecting Lana dresses and they are my prized possessions. My favorite is probably the red dress from the West Coast video. Can't believe I actually found that one!!! The titty vinyl will also be very dear to me once it ships out.