x VB

Most random things Lana's ever done

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

also, lana making at least 6 different videos for gramma was also really random, i wish i knew why she felt inspired to make so many, but i'm certainly not complaining :true: giphy.gif

this one omg. all of her homemade videos are so random 

2 hours ago, racecar said:

oh god... definitely the most random thing of her I guess. I remember that I saw this post immediately after she posted it and I was like mehh... I'm too lazy, I'm not reading that. And a few hours later I am opening the twitter and I am seeing #lana trending with over milion tweets and I was like whaaaat the heeell, what happened????? :stareney2: yeah... that was a very traumatizing experience for all of us :bebe:

ALMOST THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED WITH ME LOL it was the first thing I woke up to but I was still half asleep so I just skimmed through it and went back to sleep :bebe:

😋🫶🏼

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Oh, another one that makes me giggle out of confusion is when she dyed her hair jet black near the end of 2015 and then 5 months later began the process of going from jet black to blonde… then after 4 months of going through the lightening process while having 50 shades of red in the meantime, finally reaching blonde, she dyed it back to her classic chocolate brown after having the blonde for less than a month skkkk. Sis had 8 hair colours in under a year. I remember someone asked her about it at the LFL pop-up and she was just like “it didn’t work out! It kept being blorange!” x

67-BA28-F9-7-BF1-42-F8-9373-C5-C7-CA84-DAF2

Also on the topic of hair, when she got highlights at a random hair salon in Oklahoma in July 2020 after going blonde in May via lemon juice before eventually going back to brown in November x

C53-FF8-F5-2965-4-F21-960-F-75-D8-C34-FED84

In Rolling Stones interview she claimed she needed her hair blonde in lockdown because she’s naturally very fair haired lol

but I feel like her roots always looked darker 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

In Rolling Stones interview she claimed she needed her hair blonde in lockdown because she’s naturally very fair haired lol

but I feel like her roots always looked darker 

Wdym? I always see her roots super blonde

“I’m not a furry, you guys are gross”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

On 6/2/2023 at 11:45 PM, racecar said:

Omg and also that one time she was randomly found on some random Twitch live by person that was doing scavenger hunt or something. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxxytMn/

Lana Del Rey... witch! And then he gave her his name on twitch so she could like follow him and she was like "I can't, I have no memory". it was funny as hell :air:

This is my favorite thing of all time I'm not joking

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

1. Lana working at Waffle House recently. 

F02-FA35-F-EECA-4113-B0-BF-E06108-C7-C71

2. Lana visit to Cook County jail. 

rs_1024x759-220713123621-1024-lana-jack.

4. Question For The Culture... IG post 

IMG_1385.jpg

5. Lana promoting a medium on IG (cannot find pic)

You guys have any others?

Edited by That Venice Bitch

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Edited this post to remove one of your examples which I believe was in poor taste. 

Okay. Sorry, I did think it was random because she has never done anything like that before and it was very unexpected. I didn't mean in it in a negative way. What she did was amazing. All love. :thankyou: