fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

2 hours ago, rabbit said:

Sigh I hate myself for missing this part 2 :crai:

I was asleep because it was like 3am in Aus when it dropped again on the US/UK sites …. 

It’s very much one of those days now that I’m awake and have realised that I missed out AGAIN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

EDIT- OMGOMGIMGOMGOMG I JUST REFRESHED IT ON THE UK STORE AND IT WAS IN STOCK AND I WAS JUST ABLE TO BUY ONE!!!  THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU LANA I TAKE IT BACK THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRR 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💀💀

3 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I was asleep because it was like 3am in Aus when it dropped again on the US/UK sites …. 

It’s very much one of those days now that I’m awake and have realised that I missed out AGAIN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

It appears to still be in stock on the UK store! https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/products/ultraviolence-exclusive-alt-cover-coloured-2lp

But I’m not sure if they ship this one to Australia or not, I haven’t checked

3 minutes ago, caribbean blue said:

Does the UK store ship to you? Looks like they still have it

I just saw it and got one!!!! I’m dying I’m so happy! This is one of my top ISOs and I have been refusing the insane discogs prices for years 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

10 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

I keep thinking about that Israeli record webstore...

Dates to look forward to:

July 21st for LFL

August 30th for NFR

September 18th for HM

We’re delulu but I’m all for it :silly:

45 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

July 21st for LFL

August 30th for NFR

September 18th for HM

35 minutes ago, emliqua said:

We’re delulu but I’m all for it :silly:

Marked the dates on my calendar and have started the countdown. Delulu is a way of life at this point (everybody knows it it’s a fact 💋💋):hype:

• LFL in 34 days

• NFR in 74 Days

• HM in 93 Days 

5 hours ago, kilosdlrey said:

I’m sorry!! I just like all of us ran to grab them as fast as we could! I was anxious about the us site not giving me confirmation so I bought from uk site and later for the confirmation. I’m going to do a giveaway and just have two people just pay for shipping to give the two extra. I wanted just two for one as decoration and one to play. I didn’t mean any harm🥹

I'm sorry queen, I should've approached you in good faith <3

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

July 21st for LFL

August 30th for NFR

September 18th for HM

Excellent.. I have 93 days to prepare for my final boss battle with the add to cart button and checkout page on September 18

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

@kilosdlrey You do not need to explain yourself or feel bad for buying 4. All Yall did not need to pile on this poor girl like that

🥹thank you. I needed to hear this.

12 minutes ago, x VB said:

Is it normal that my order on the UK site says "unfulfilled"? :facepalm:

Looks like "unfulfilled" is the new "pending"? 

It was expensive watch it 

10 hours ago, love you madly said:

i don’t have a record player, mostly due to the fact that i’m a student and can’t spend that much money on vinyl, but ultraviolence is my favourite album of all time and i’ve always dreamed of having the ripped jeans cover

although, now that it’s being stocked again, i’m scared that i’m just wasting my money on something that’ll just be collecting dust for years, which isn’t fair and i don’t want it to happen :ohno:

If you really want it, get it.. I started collecting and now just 4 records away from being a collection I see as being complete to the lesser standard.. before I start differentiating between first press, second press and the pic disk singles

so I got a whole load of vinyl collecting dust too because I also don’t own a record player because I want a good one to play these records on.. and a good record player is too pricey right now 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Just got one after missing out when they originally went in stock I’m so happy :hype: sold my original copy during the pandemic because I needed money and I’ve been missing it so much so my prayers have been answered :flutter:

22 hours ago, Olympia said:

Same here. I also need the L4L cassette, but with those two (and probably the crystal/Periwinkle clear Chemtrails), my collection would feel complete to me. (I don't collect on CDs though.) 

(Got 5 more vinyls on my missing list, but I don't feel like I really need them: Red honeymoon with standard cover (no need for it as I got standard black and red UO cover), more thin/clear US version of L4L coke bottle clear vinyl, opaque white Blue Banisters (the translucent one is way more beautiful), standard black Violet bent backwards... and the Polish misprint of L4L.)

oh what is a L4L misprint :popcorn: