fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

idk im thinking abt cancelling my preorder, I feel like its not that exclusive anymore bc its still available on pretty much all of her stores (expect the US)

On 7/19/2023 at 2:28 AM, pipe said:

idk im thinking abt cancelling my preorder, I feel like its not that exclusive anymore bc its still available on pretty much all of her stores (expect the US)

Do you buy records only for reselling them one day, as they seem to be only of value to you when they are "exclusive"? 😉

It was expensive watch it 

Idc about exclusivity but I hope the pressing is good quality. I heard the deluxe black vinyl was pretty amazing, for a Lana record, so hope this is just as good. 

the OB vinyls were meh. The Amazon variant is very quiet and lots of surface noise on side A, and the indie vinyl pops a lot even after thorough cleaning. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

29 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Do you buy records only for reselling them one day, as they seem to be only of value to you when they are "exclusive"? 😉

I mean to be fair part of the appeal of a limited vinyl is that it’s exclusive lol. Especially if you already have the album why buy another version? I personally bought it bc I love colored vinyl exclusive or not but I don’t automatically think that makes someone a reseller they just might want something that’s more of a collectible than a 10,000 repress. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Am I crazy for thinking she will also repress the LFL Coke Bottle Clear + Heart Vinyl for the anniversary on Friday :trisha:

we could dream.. honeymoon in september :blush3:

4 hours ago, taco truck said:

I mean to be fair part of the appeal of a limited vinyl is that it’s exclusive lol. Especially if you already have the album why buy another version? I personally bought it bc I love colored vinyl exclusive or not but I don’t automatically think that makes someone a reseller they just might want something that’s more of a collectible than a 10,000 repress. 

But that's what I mean, either you buy them to enjoy them for what they are or you regard them as collection item only, which usually means collecting values (so a possible resale one day, whenever this may be). Of course both can be combined, but then you usually do not care so much about exclusivity. 

It was expensive watch it 

I love how Lana’s team have eliminated all hype and mystique around this by pressing, imho, too many. Like they are still available on the uk store and nobody cares anymore.

Also they’ve edited the description to say it’s gonna be in a single sleeve package not a gatefold confirming this is basically gonna be the uo original press without a hype sticker probably.

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

5 hours ago, taco truck said:

I think Lana has too many fans to sell a limited edition of 5k copies. Of course her team wants to sell more vinyl. The Ocean Blvd variants will become rare eventually

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

12 minutes ago, williamprb said:

I love how Lana’s team have eliminated all hype and mystique around this by pressing, imho, too many. Like they are still available on the uk store and nobody cares anymore.

Also they’ve edited the description to say it’s gonna be in a single sleeve package not a gatefold confirming this is basically gonna be the uo original press without a hype sticker probably.

I don't get it. They probably sold more than 20k copies ww, what did you guys expect? The crowd at Glastonbury was 60k+ people and it was one concert in London :derpna3: she's not an indie artist anymore, stop gatekeeping her music and merch.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

11 minutes ago, x VB said:

I don't get it. They probably sold more than 20k copies ww, what did you guys expect? The crowd at Glastonbury was 60k+ people and it was one concert in London :derpna3: she's not an indie artist anymore, stop gatekeeping her music and merch.

Yeah same! I mean, more people are able to have their own copy without having to pay 300$, how is it a bad thing? :stareney2: I honestly don’t collect things for their future value (simply because I want them and love them; and I don’t collect something for the sake of it, so my “collection will be complete”). And collecting something for its future worth and rarety is always a gamble: it never is a certainty that an item could be worth thousands of dollars in the future. 

20 minutes ago, x VB said:

THIS!

They want those to be soldout asap cuz they probably bought 5 copies of it and then they can do the "I'm moving 😞😞😞🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 and selling this record sold out everywhere for 400$ plus shipping" post on facebook :awkney:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

6 hours ago, Mer said:

Idc about exclusivity but I hope the pressing is good quality. I heard the deluxe black vinyl was pretty amazing, for a Lana record, so hope this is just as good. 

the OB vinyls were meh. The Amazon variant is very quiet and lots of surface noise on side A, and the indie vinyl pops a lot even after thorough cleaning. 

all vinyls are shit if people keep on using those terrible suitcase vinyl players. :eek3:

I have played all my Lana vinyls on my audiotechnica and they sound great. I paid £99 for the player, so didn't break the bank but also if that's too much for people I suggest saving up, your vinyls will thank you for not ruining them in the long run. :wink:

4 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

THIS!

They want those to be soldout asap cuz they probably bought 5 copies of it and then they can do the "I'm moving 😞😞😞🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 and selling this record sold out everywhere for 400$ plus shipping" post on facebook :awkney:

Second that, I joined your collectors group on FB, and am getting sick of the "I'm selling MY ENTIRE COLLECTION, only $700 a vinyl. Good deal. Buy it!" posts. :awk:

1 hour ago, Agnes Gia said:

Second that, I joined your collectors group on FB, and am getting sick of the "I'm selling MY ENTIRE COLLECTION, only $700 a vinyl. Good deal. Buy it!" posts. :awk:

And u don't know how many posts I've personally rejected cuz of the "I bought ACCIDENTALLY 2 copies of the NTWRK btd picture disc, so selling the second one for 375 😞🙏🏻🤍"

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

In my opinion, I’m glad this edition has a repress as it’s one of my favourite designs of a Lana vinyl. I love the cover and the vinyl, and I was never going to be able to obtain it at the resale prices it was going for…

Hope other people like me are able to grab one with the large amount they’re pressing

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

4 hours ago, Agnes Gia said:

all vinyls are shit if people keep on using those terrible suitcase vinyl players. :eek3:

I have played all my Lana vinyls on my audiotechnica and they sound great. I paid £99 for the player, so didn't break the bank but also if that's too much for people I suggest saving up, your vinyls will thank you for not ruining them in the long run. :wink:

I have a Rega. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️