Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Also, it seems they professionally recorded some of the show, or at least the opening song.. can they please share the whole thing without someone talking over it x

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

lmfao it's like Gaga using the professionally recorded Chromatica Ball footage in an ad for medicine

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, orlando said:

I'm currently uploading the full show to YouTube recorded in 4k from the third row (which means it looks good tho people were pushing like animals). Give it an hour or so

Thanx bestie.

Petition to change “maternity wear” to “room for pasta wear” bc most of us (women) already have or could use that. Relatable queen. :blanche4:

We’ll know it’s time for Ivory Clementine if she sings BB and yells “there’s a baby ON THE WAY.” :shh:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

@orlando Is it? This is fantastic! I can live. You are at a good angle to capture not only Lana and the backup singers, but also the dancers, who enhance this live era . . . At the same time, the camera is shaking as you are getting jostled, as you explained.

3 minutes ago, Louise said:

@orlando Is it? This is fantastic! I can live. You are at a good angle to capture not only Lana and the backup singers, but also the dancers, who enhance this live era . . . At the same time, the camera is shaking as you are getting jostled, as you explained.

Nope, not this one. I was in the PIT. It's still processing, 16 mins to go!

vlcsnap-2023-07-03-16h17m26s512.png

Listen to my cover of Tunner under Ocean Blvd on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4B49gQnsByqsMdanf1eIjv

and watch the MV: 

Just now, orlando said:

Nope, not this one. I was in the PIT. It's still processing, 16 mins to go!

Good. Appreciate the snippets, but outside the above, Antonio uploaded only snippets of all the other songs . . . BTW, don't delete your video, after you upload, right? Do you have storage for it?

The reason I am saying is I noticed some exceptional footage is lost forever after fans get their yt accounts pulled for some reason or another. But they didn't store their fan cams but had to delete to make space on their phones.

Here it is:

Btw, Lana was amazing, in person it's definitely her best tour yet and honestly last night she gave some of her best vocals ever. 

Also, the venue was huge and allegedly 20k tickets were sold. The PIT was loud af! The sound was pretty bad though -- not her fault, the festival is very messy.

Disclaimer: sorry about the singing and the screaming!

Listen to my cover of Tunner under Ocean Blvd on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4B49gQnsByqsMdanf1eIjv

and watch the MV: 

19 minutes ago, orlando said:

Here it is:

The sound was pretty bad though -- not her fault, the festival is very messy.

The festivals she chooses always fuck her up… there are only benefits in doing solo concerts, no mic being cut off, being able to have a longer setlist, being more confident because people are there for u and not other artists…

46 minutes ago, orlando said:

You do not have anything to feel sorry about!

14 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

Is...is Blake drinking wine sitting at the keyboard? My king. :hide:

Blake07022023a.jpg

47 minutes ago, orlando said:

Here it is:

Btw, Lana was amazing, in person it's definitely her best tour yet and honestly last night she gave some of her best vocals ever. 

Also, the venue was huge and allegedly 20k tickets were sold. The PIT was loud af! The sound was pretty bad though -- not her fault, the festival is very messy.

Thanks so much 🙏. Kinda miss Agne though 🤷‍♂️.