Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

4 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Does anyone know another site besides Viagogo where I could get tickets? €395,- is too much if I also calculate train/flight/hotel and other costs :crai:

stubhub might have some cheaper ones

otherwise wait till the day of the show because touts will try to offload their tickets for cheaper

i wouldnt buy anywhere other than those two sites as they both have buyer guarantees and other sites usually dont

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

stubhub might have some cheaper ones

otherwise wait till the day of the show because touts will try to offload their tickets for cheaper

i wouldnt buy anywhere other than those two sites as they both have buyer guarantees and other sites usually dont

:wub: thanks darling, unfortunately they are more expensive but I'll be keeping an eye out

11 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Not my 18yo cousin trying so hard to guilt trip me into giving her my ticket :crossed: Like we say in France, je mange pas de ce pain là

Wesh mv hang onto it or else!!!!

Who’s queuing tomorrow and wants to link? 

giphy.gif

Some people have been queuing since yesterday 11 am local time and slept In front of the venue (the show is today 8 pm). At this time more than 200 people are already in the queue (8 am local time)

12 hours ago, wthebluemascara said:

I’m literally desperate, I’m finally in France, 2 hours away from Paris and I obvs didn’t get the tickets :crai: seeing them for 400€ on Stubhub is insane :crying5: honestly @annedauphine idk how anyone could be so lucky, I’m so happy for u :xcry:

Thank you so much I feel bad for you I know I'm extremely lucky :defeated:I rly hope you find something

9 hours ago, TOMORROWNEVERCAME said:

Wesh mv hang onto it or else!!!!

Who’s queuing tomorrow and wants to link? 

Tkt mon reuf en Christ elle pue le seum c'est hors de question lol

16 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

dont let her

I will not bro dw lol

When are you planning to arrive, seated girlies? I may meet a friend beforehand but I'm still unsure as several people I would like to see don't actually know each other

ZKcaooE.png

46 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Thank you so much I feel bad for you I know I'm extremely lucky :defeated:I rly hope you find something

Tkt mon reuf en Christ elle pue le seum c'est hors de question lol

I will not bro dw lol

When are you planning to arrive, seated girlies? I may meet a friend beforehand but I'm still unsure as several people I would like to see don't actually know each other

gonna be at gare de lyon 17.38 if there are no delays!

image.png

17 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

gonna be at gare de lyon 17.38 if there are no delays!

Okay! My friend arrives at 16:15 at Bercy and we planned to meet at around 5pm in front of Olympia for a drink, you’re more than welcome to join us! 

Btw - I’m so happy cause I finally bit the bullet and hand washed my Lust For Life visor which I was afraid of and it now looks brand new :trisha: Coupled to my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt it’s going to be amazing

ZKcaooE.png

I'm curious about this special show... I wonder if we'll get a totally different setlist (I doubt it) or something or if it's just special cause it's an iconic theater :um2:

Either way we'll probably get amazing pics and clips since it's a smaller place without the chaos of a big festival like the Paradise Tour days :krylie:

giphy.gif

People are legit CRAZY the venue is so small like even if you're at the back of the standing area you're still 5 m away from the stage, and there are still ppl queuing 24h+ ?? they slept on the streets and are seated in cages like animals they're gonna infest the whole venue with their filth and bad smell I'm deadass disgusted