MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

What if they're just eccentric :um2:....

no but like shbshshshjs though they did piss me off with some of their messages, i don’t really have a problem with them 1033119030535540777.png?size=48 i thought i was being sarcastic enough that everyone would obviously pick up on it being a joke, BUT EVERYONE BELIEVED IT.. ngl i feel bad. HOWEVERRR.. dior knowing all this stuff really is interesting despite them joining like a month ago

17 minutes ago, 111 said:

my brilliant detective work with wait for life and cinnamongirl background investigation about to end the future most annoying user award winner before they can snatch it?

and that's why i am THE ultimate insider... better believe it now 111boards :hottie:

The way you came in this thread and proved my point in the very first post is honestly admirable 

idk and i literally don't care who leaks what, just do it. the snippet era is dry and dead, much like the leakers eras. the only one to pay attention to is boz when he teases stuff but other than that the other like 6 or 8 just sit around. one is snarky and finds it funny to have an inflated ego, another two or three who don't really post much maybe 1-2x a year, and then another one sometimes pretends to have stuff and posts what other people leak after the fact on youtube lol

it's annoying. we don't care about egos. your lil personality character stunts were funny in 2012 but it's 2023. we hate to see the lack of progression :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

no but like shbshshshjs though they did piss me off with some of their messages, i don’t really have a problem with them 1033119030535540777.png?size=48 i thought i was being sarcastic enough that everyone would obviously pick up on it being a joke, BUT EVERYONE BELIEVED IT.. ngl i feel bad. HOWEVERRR.. dior knowing all this stuff really is interesting despite them joining like a month ago

It can be hard to read sarcasm through text, especially when anything can happen on this site :hillary:. Tbf they might’ve been a lurker :agree:....or an alt of Lanaboards past. Sorry Dior :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if you think exposés and scat is a good start, you'd be right on! i

love your new profile picture by the way :flutter: 

thank you! lately ive been getting more into Lizzy Grant era and photos from this day have become one of my favs

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

It’s really funny how dior has become such a character to this site so quickly 

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

The way you came in this thread and proved my point in the very first post is honestly admirable 

give it up delishious i even became a rob grant insider this year announcing his career debut, none of the grants are safe although the rest doesn't have any talent to spill about... but 111 will always be that baddie xoxo

Just now, 111 said:

give it up delishious i even became a rob grant insider this year announcing his career debut, none of the grants are safe although the rest doesn't have any talent to spill about... but 111 will always be that baddie xoxo

I’ll give you that one, Rob Grant Ultimate Insider 2023

1 minute ago, 111 said:

you could leak zodiac but you won't i'd bet :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I would feel bad that we are lowkey attacking @Strangelove but I have a feeling they enjoy the attention:true:

They have been very negative to me in the beginning, they tagged me in posts but I think moderators took it down because it is now gifs.