MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

Update on my Mississauga bestie, not only is she not moving, but she thinks that the whole thing is incredibly bizarre and concerning

fyMJ8Ro.gif

Agree with @Rust Dress, not to mention these are minimum wage workers who are probably already sick of actual customers' shit, let alone dealing with a twink from over the border calling them about a Lana Del Rey USB. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Rust Dress said:

when one of the workers goes over there and finds a suspicious usb, there’s a high chance that the whole mall could go into a lockdown or something and then you guys get nothing in the end :tsk:

like think about it.. some random person calls you saying there’s a usb in one of the poles, go pick it up and plug it in to one of your computers… that’s suspicious af

I think your imagination is running wild omg what the hell could be on a usb to shut the whole mall down.. it’s not a bomb😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

when one of the workers goes over there and finds a suspicious usb, there’s a high chance that the whole mall could go into a lockdown or something and then you guys get nothing in the end :tsk:

like think about it.. some random person calls you saying there’s a usb in one of the poles, go pick it up and plug it in to one of your computers… that’s suspicious af

honeymounz you are going to JAIL for orchestrating all of this ..:creepna2:

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

47 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe I'll call the Eaton Centre and say I lost a blue USB and could they pls mail it back to me in Australia

#southernhemisphererights

ETA then we can all wait 5 weeks for the song cos that's how long it will take to arrive :oic2:

wait someone who lives in toronto should actually call them and tell them the location of the USB, then they can pick it up later

just say your toddler hid it there

lanaboards is the only place where 4chan, tommy genesis, tim horton's, unreleased syndrome, ben mawson, disability toliets, jizz socks, shawn mendes, lust for life outtakes, furry videos, and weird as fuck stepbrother jokes could all be mentioned in the span of 5 pages

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Mer said:

Agree with @Rust Dress, not to mention these are minimum wage workers who are probably already sick of actual customers' shit, let alone dealing with a twink from over the border calling them about a Lana Del Rey USB. 

I think minimum workers face worse daily than a twink calling about a lana del rey usb omg you’re so dramatic 

Knowing our luck- Acid would be the callerv:xgiggle:

*heavy breathing* "H-hh-hey, I got a USB I need...for you..tuh pick up,,,,yeeeaaa...under the pole :brows:"

^ Grossed myself out w/ that imaginary scenario

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Y'all the mall is not shutting down over a twinks USB let's get a grip 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

I think your imagination is running wild omg what the hell could be on a usb to shut the whole mall down.. it’s not a bomb😭

i was just stating that it’s a possibility :coffee: and calling one of the workers is a dumb idea like wtf are they gonna do

Just now, Get Drunk said:

I think minimum workers face worse daily than a twink calling about a lana del rey usb omg you’re so dramatic 

You just spent 10 Pounds on long distance calling to a fucking mall in Canada, and I'm dramatic? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

One time someone gave me a gym bag and told me to throw it out but I found a usb inside it and I was too scared to open the usb so I threw it out too.. now what if dark city was on there?

Didn’t he literally post where he dropped off the usb? Why would people call the mall instead of just going and grabbing it lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・