Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

On 11/30/2023 at 1:41 PM, Nectar said:

This comment I saw a while back on the Video Games video:

Screenshot-20231130-204003.png

this is the kind of person who NEEDS to have their brain studied for science, sociology and the mentally ill 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I generally don’t mind fan fictions but when they’re about real people… I don’t know. It just feels wrong.

I don’t remember how but I came across some account on instagram that has a fanfic, I think it must’ve been on my “for you” page and the picture seemed interesting enough for me to take a close look, and this account has a fanfic about Lana and Harry Styles. :rip: I was like, “let’s see how awful this really is” and found the author’s tumblr page and they’ve made posters and Bill Skarsgård is in it too?? And I thought Lana’s character in this story was as Mary from the Bible but it’s not, and of course I had to ignore the description and actually read the awfulness too. Lana’s character is called Carmen, I think, and she’s Harry’s “Carmiña” and he’s pretty much a pimp and convinces Lana to join his strip club (really a place for awful men to pick any girl he wants and have absolutely brutal “sexy times” with them), and Harry seems mental too. I don’t really know much about him, I’ve only heard a couple of songs on the radio, but I get the sense that the writer has only used his name for the fic because I doubt he’s even an ounce of deranged as he is in the story. Fair, it’s fiction but… nah.

I had to stop there because it was too cringe and just awful. :usrsney: Someone had too much time on their hands to write a gruesome, brutal smut fanfic about real, living people, it should never have been published. :awkney2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

45 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I generally don’t mind fan fictions but when they’re about real people… I don’t know. It just feels wrong.

I don’t remember how but I came across some account on instagram that has a fanfic, I think it must’ve been on my “for you” page and the picture seemed interesting enough for me to take a close look, and this account has a fanfic about Lana and Harry Styles. :rip: I was like, “let’s see how awful this really is” and found the author’s tumblr page and they’ve made posters and Bill Skarsgård is in it too?? And I thought Lana’s character in this story was as Mary from the Bible but it’s not, and of course I had to ignore the description and actually read the awfulness too. Lana’s character is called Carmen, I think, and she’s Harry’s “Carmiña” and he’s pretty much a pimp and convinces Lana to join his strip club (really a place for awful men to pick any girl he wants and have absolutely brutal “sexy times” with them), and Harry seems mental too. I don’t really know much about him, I’ve only heard a couple of songs on the radio, but I get the sense that the writer has only used his name for the fic because I doubt he’s even an ounce of deranged as he is in the story. Fair, it’s fiction but… nah.

I had to stop there because it was too cringe and just awful. :usrsney: Someone had too much time on their hands to write a gruesome, brutal smut fanfic about real, living people, it should never have been published. :awkney2:

I think that freedom of speech is necessary and I understand it's important for society but the biggest disadvantage of it is when people literally create complete bullshit trash to satisfy them with their sick creative needs. And this is a primary example of it.

Never been a fan of fan-fictions and I have never never found a decent one. Some of them even claim to be real too (well that's more like a rumour lol). I remember when Lana started dating Sean in 2019, I remember googling him because I didn't know really much about him and his TV show thing and I remember I found a story how his wife died tragically in a crash or something and he had depression and was struggling and I really believed it and I felt super sad for him until I got to the end and read that it was actually a fan-fiction and I was embarrassed :toofunny:

url%5D

28 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think that freedom of speech is necessary and I understand it's important for society but the biggest disadvantage of it is when people literally create complete bullshit trash to satisfy them with their sick creative needs. And this is a primary example of it.

Never been a fan of fan-fictions and I have never never found a decent one. Some of them even claim to be real too (well that's more like a rumour lol). I remember when Lana started dating Sean in 2019, I remember googling him because I didn't know really much about him and his TV show thing and I remember I found a story how his wife died tragically in a crash or something and he had depression and was struggling and I really believed it and I felt super sad for him until I got to the end and read that it was actually a fan-fiction and I was embarrassed :toofunny:

writing a fan fiction about THAT is insane. WHYYY WOULD SOMEONE WRITE THAT:kum:

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Embach said:

Most are trash but I’ve read a few that made me wanna cry, so there are some gems out there! :agree: But yeah, no, that Sean fiction sounds awful as well. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 12/7/2023 at 2:17 AM, violettiaras said:

these people zoom in on strangers crotch and think other people are the perverts like

Also it's kinda funny that men who've never seen a real vagina in their life think it's perfectly flat? HUH? I'm gay and I understand it...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, lovely peaches said:

IMG-9381.jpg 

This reminded me how there were conspiracy theory comments under Born To Die music video that Lana is actually trans

url%5D

On 12/13/2023 at 11:11 AM, lovely peaches said:

??

IMG-9318.jpg

and so many likes too?? wtf is going on on tiktok :brigitte:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif