lanasweetlikecinnamon

[POLL] Year You Became a Fan?

LANA'S FANS  

167 members have voted

1. 1. You follow Lana since?

17 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m curious to know what in Lana’s music that is appealing to kids that are about 10-12 years old, her lyrics and sound are far from what I liked when I was 10. I don’t think I’d even understand everything she’s singing about.

I genuinely believe a lot of kids like Lana because she's kinda their introduction to dark themes such as heartbreak, death, sadness, loneliness, drugs and alcohol... Also she portrays those topics in dramatic ways so preteens and teens love that. I was 13 when I became a fan.

5 minutes ago, eternixy said:

All these children......what am I doing here?! I was TWENTY ONE when I discovered her in 2011 y'all are making me feel ANCIENT. 

Amazingly 2012 has 30%. Surprisingly the amount of new fans is quite low. To be fair 2019 has nearly 10%.

Tbh I was really young but my mom used to play btd all the time when it came out and I loved it and listened to it all the time but I think I was too young to “stan” lol and I think I became a full fledged stan when lfl came out bc I then went back and listened to the rest of her discog and started to name her as my fave artist 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I was in fifth Grade when i saw video games. At first i didn't really care about her, i remember thinking "what a sad song, what a sad ass singer", but i swear MTV played that damn song EVERY DAMN NIGHT i can't help but check her out, i ended up became a stan after watching Born to die MV and first songs from her that i played over and over again then were Video Games, Born To die & Dark Paradise

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

This thread reminded me that where's that thread called "how did you become a Lana fan" or something. Because I thought that I would like to tell my story :blush3:

url%5D

On 7/14/2023 at 8:43 AM, ultrabanisters said:

to think 11/12 year olds are soon gonna begin to stan this woman and they werent even born when btd was released…

i feel sick and old

My stepdaughter is 10 and does, she didn’t really have a choice in this house tho lol

i was also 15/16 at the release of BTD, 15 when video games made its internet debut.. I remember loving it and when it started getting radio play my cousin saying how it was just soooo depressing and I just sat there in silent disappointment.. things haven’t changed much through the entirety of my fandom, in my day to day life there seems to be very little people I’ve ever come across who also enjoy her music 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I always look back to this fb post, because it just highlights how longs I’ve been in the fandom and just how young I was back then and where I am now. Lana has literally been with me through my whole journey of becoming a woman! 
u86quD6.jpgVTI0Y5I.jpg

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I always look back to this fb post, because it just highlights how longs I’ve been in the fandom and just how young I was back then and where I am now. Lana has literally been with me through my whole journey of becoming a woman! 
u86quD6.jpgVTI0Y5I.jpg

You look pretty! :)

url%5D

1 minute ago, lake placid said:

i became a stan in 2021 and i am so ashamed of that, if only i listened more when i first heard video games in 2015 :toofunny:

It's never too late honey! :party:

url%5D

But we're ignoring the real questions here: are there any fans here who knew Lana before 2011, like in 2010 or 2000s :hdu:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

But we're ignoring the real questions here: are there any fans here who knew Lana before 2011, like in 2010 or 2000s :hdu:

imagine being able to say I have been following Lana since she was Lizzy Grant the lounge singer. :thirst:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg