Elle

Lana with fans at a restaurant in Florence, AL - July 17th, 2023

Just now, Trash Magic said:

She has covered Some GROUND in the past 2 weeks wow. We need an interactive map.

I second a map. I made another thread titled "Has Lana Been To Every Mainland USA State?" recently. Hopefully someone could add something there or turn the thread into a global map if they're knowledgeable. It is really cool how much of a traveler she is. 

25 minutes ago, Elle said:

Still, comments being like “omg is she pregnant” happen way too often in pop culture whenever celebrity women gain weight, dress a certain way, etc and it’s always been so odd to see at least from my perspective. I swear Lana pregnancy speculations have happened every few months since like 2014 and it’s just weird to me. Let the pop girlies just birth out their albums xx

I read somewhere that she booked a wedding holding event location in Venice, Cali. Is that true?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I read somewhere that she booked a wedding holding event location in Venice, Cali. Is that true?

Given that the engagement rumours turned out to be false, I wouldn’t trust it. However, she could have booked a wedding-style venue for something non-marriage related such as a location for a music video… and we do know she has something exciting to announce! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Given that the engagement rumours turned out to be false, I wouldn’t trust it. However, she could have booked a wedding-style venue for something non-marriage related such as a location for a music video… and we do know she has something exciting to announce! x

A wedding themed MV  à la that Interview Mag shoot will be a serve :oprah2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

She looks so fucking beautiful. She's glowing and radiant. Her outfit is gorgeous too, I love the jacket and the blue dress. Makeup's stunning too, it's the same makeup from the Quebec show, reminds me of UV era. Her look is like 2014 UV era and 2017 LFL era mixed together. She looks so happy and the fans look happy too and I'm so happy that the fans got to meet Lana! :flutter:

url%5D

if anyone suggested she might be pregnant, I have a message for you

WHAT A FUCKED UP THING TO SAY, take that shit elsewhere 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

I’m usually all gags on this site tbh but I wanted to add a more serious 2¢ life lesson that I hope people take with them. A good friend of mine opened up about her infertility struggles which turned out to be a literal life or death situation - I’ll skip the idiosyncratic details for ha privacy but we spent some time talking about the dangers of bringing up this kind of topic at all because you never know what kind of struggles someone is going thru. Maybe they want children but can’t have any, maybe they are simply waiting for the right time. But I’d encourage everyone to tread carefully when talking to (or about) anyone on this topic. The last thing we want to do is alienate or hurt someone inadvertently because we weren’t being mindful or felt the need to comment on appearances (which comes with a similar mindful responsibility!) :true:

6 hours ago, Strangelove said:

In the third photo it looks like she is touching a baby bump. It would be cool for her to announce she is expecting. 

She doesn't even touch her belly? Yall are just saying shit at this point

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m usually all gags on this site tbh but I wanted to add a more serious 2¢ life lesson that I hope people take with them. A good friend of mine opened up about her infertility struggles which turned out to be a literal life or death situation - I’ll skip the idiosyncratic details for ha privacy but we spent some time talking about the dangers of bringing up this kind of topic at all because you never know what kind of struggles someone is going thru. Maybe they want children but can’t have any, maybe they are simply waiting for the right time. But I’d encourage everyone to tread carefully when talking to (or about) anyone on this topic. The last thing we want to do is alienate or hurt someone inadvertently because we weren’t being mindful or felt the need to comment on appearances (which comes with a similar mindful responsibility!) :true:

THIS THIS THIS THIS 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg