Surf Noir

Lana Del Rey/Lizzy Grant Myspace Screenshots (New/Updated Thread)

QKWAF.jpeg

this one never fails to crack me up like what on earth was going on in her head that made her decide to make up part of her life being a trapeze artist for two years :eartha:

lizzy grant was just so silly like that!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

love this, it's so nice seeing how far she's come :crying4: the early 2000s online ads are cracking me up tho :eartha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Do we know if Lana really lived in Alabama during the dates in the above screenshots? (Mid-January 2008 through April 2008?) I am intrigued about the significance of Alabama in her life, especially since it is mentioned in multiple songs and she is there currently

It does look like she didn't have any live shows during that time period so there's no conflicting evidence that she had a show in NY then, etc. But I also saw a picture that was supposedly from Feb 2008 where she was in a recording studio in NY.

7 minutes ago, TheCultureIsLit said:

Do we know if Lana really lived in Alabama during the dates in the above screenshots? (Mid-January 2008 through April 2008?) I am intrigued about the significance of Alabama in her life, especially since it is mentioned in multiple songs and she is there currently

It does look like she didn't have any live shows during that time period so there's no conflicting evidence that she had a show in NY then, etc. But I also saw a picture that was supposedly from Feb 2008 where she was in a recording studio in NY.

i find that interesting and perplexing as well, she didn't have any known live shows from december 2007, to june 2008, which is quite a large gap considering the fact that she performed pretty regularly in her early years otherwise, she was recording AKA in january and february of 2008, but that doesn't explain why she didn't perform for a few months afterwards, but i don't honestly think it's likely she was randomly living in alabama for just a few months, because we do have that photo of her in a wig that is now confirmed to be from february 2008

s4onwsV.jpg

we also have photos that are said to be from may 2008

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/2008/May?so=search

who knows why she didn't perform for about six months, maybe she was busy with school, or maybe she was just recording a lot of stuff with david kahne, there was a point where we had no information of what she was up to during the first five months of 2008 and it was pretty weird, but now we have more pictures and more information about pictures we already had, thanks to those who take the time to figure this stuff out, and just new information being revealed over time

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i love this sm, thank you!! when i see these i can't help but wonder who decided to screenshot lizzy's page and why... i mean she was not famous back then, so truly a visionary

1 minute ago, bluegirl said:

i love this sm, thank you!! when i see these i can't help but wonder who decided to screenshot lizzy's page and why... i mean she was not famous back then, so truly a visionary

i'm pretty sure it was the early sleuths from 2012 who used other websites such as screenshots.com to see how her website looked in the past... i believe some of those websites are not defunct unfortunately, we're lucky we have as many screenshots as we do! 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i find that interesting and perplexing as well, she didn't have any known live shows from december 2007, to june 2008, which is quite a large gap considering the fact that she performed pretty regularly in her early years otherwise, she was recording AKA in january and february of 2008, but that doesn't explain why she didn't perform for a few months afterwards, but i don't honestly think it's likely she was randomly living in alabama for just a few months, because we do have that photo of her in a wig that is now confirmed to be from february 2008

s4onwsV.jpg

we also have photos that are said to be from may 2008

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/2008/May?so=search

who knows why she didn't perform for about six months, maybe she was busy with school, or maybe she was just recording a lot of stuff with david kahne, there was a point where we had no information of what she was up to during the first five months of 2008 and it was pretty weird, but now we have more pictures and more information about pictures we already had, thanks to those who take the time to figure this stuff out, and just new information being revealed over time

i had never seen that pic of her with the laptop, she looks so cute and gorgeous :aw: and also in the pics from 2008 yeez i just know charlie would've been my high school crush all the way. they really are a family of cuties i cannot

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

she didn't have any known live shows from december 2007, to june 2008, which is quite a large gap considering the fact that she performed pretty regularly in her early years otherwise...

who knows why she didn't perform for about six months, maybe she was busy with school, or maybe she was just recording a lot of stuff with david kahne, there was a point where we had no information of what she was up to during the first five months of 2008...

The gap in dates lines up with a semester at Fordham College at Rose Hill + her vacation period from after graduation to mid/ late June 2008 lol

*also the wig pic is from January 23, 2008 - not February :3 ; we don't have anything from February 2008  besides some random MySpace comments rip 

*and for funzies - here's a link to her profile in May 2007, but without the potato quality from when other users scraped the internet in 2012/13: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20070504200712/http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58453428

lPqTY1H.jpg