hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

1 minute ago, birds of paradise said:

This Friday apparently though seeing everything get postponed this era I wouldn’t hold my breath.

My UV hasn’t even got here yet so I’m expecting to see this one in 2024…:runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

OKAYYY FRIDAYY COME ONNNN

i rlly hope I get as lucky as I did for UO uv where I got it on the day but we never know. I did buy it within minutes of it going on her store so I am optimistic (but that’s always a bad sign)

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

12 minutes ago, yourboy said:

GIVE US PICS. EVIDENCE.

This is all I got. Not sure if it's real 100% but if it is i'm gonna cry cuz I already have the cloudy one

I'm just gonna paste the link to the pic cuz the forum won't let me do the preview

i.im.ge/2023/11/09/yYa7jT.IMG-20231109-WA0004.jpg

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

10 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

This is all I got. Not sure if it's real 100% but if it is i'm gonna cry cuz I already have the cloudy one

I'm just gonna paste the link to the pic cuz the forum won't let me do the preview

Oh my lord for fuk's sake.. I bought the new one just because I had European blurry ass vinyl and now we're really stuck with this :flutter: Life is NOT beautiful. Just hoping this isn't the new one :poordat:

45 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

I really really hope it doesn't look like this. That doesn't even look cloudy it looks fully opaque :cryney:

5 minutes ago, cherrycolalime said:

mine shipped too, hoping it’s more transparent but opaque is cool too since I don’t have a copy of LFL on vinyl :prettyhurts:

I don't have a copy either! So I'm looking forward to it either way but the clear one is so much prettier 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

4 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I really really hope it doesn't look like this. That doesn't even look cloudy it looks fully opaque :cryney:

I don't have a copy either! So I'm looking forward to it either way but the clear one is so much prettier 

Just thinking, that photo does look more like the old EU pressing the more I look at it. However, considering the fact that UV was pressed solely in EU, LFL might be the similar opaque vinyl worldwide. It would be weird for them to change vinyl factories out of the blue.

But hear me out:

When vinyl are pressed in EU, they take a LONG time to arrive at the US warehouse if you think about the time CN pic disc, UV, boobie tunnel took to start getting shipped out. They were Lana Delayed as expected. However this time, LFL was shipped a day before expected release date, which suggests that these US LFL vinyl might be pressed in the US. I am defo keeping my hopes up.:teehee:

Oh wow ya thats definitely new cause the cloudy EU was never that shade of green and is a lot more transparent. Would not consider that coke bottle at all, lowkey gives malibu/viridian (which matches the malibu truck on the cover) Honestly tho its a pretty viridian shade, I don't hate it.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

10 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Oh wow ya thats definitely new cause the cloudy EU was never that shade of green and is a lot more transparent. Would not consider that coke bottle at all, lowkey gives malibu/viridian (which matches the malibu truck on the cover) Honestly tho its a pretty viridian shade, I don't hate it.

I can't be so sure about it. The color of the vinyl captured in photos varies a lot. :(

1 hour ago, yourboy said:

I can't be so sure about it. The color of the vinyl captured in photos varies a lot. :(

I'm gonna choose to believe you cuz I'm looking at pictures of the US clear and wheeeeew my p*ssy

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺