Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Predicting 1732 pages :glasses:

Let’s be honest, 2024 is most likely at the earliest. I don’t think we’ll see 2 full studio albums in 2023, espc with the festival tour. We have a long 5-16 months ahead of us 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Well talk slower gorls :glasses: :hype:

w         h        a       t                     c       o      l        o            r                        w        i         l        l               t         h        e                v           i         n       y       l                      b       e?

1 minute ago, Mer said:

w         h        a       t                     c       o      l        o            r                        w        i         l        l               t         h        e                v           i         n       y       l                      b       e?

We all know there will be at least 5 variants

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

We all know there will be at least 5 variants

clear, white/pink marbled, opaque forest green, classic black, and translucent neon blue 

Let's be honest, the 128394 variants trend for a single album is a little much. She should do like one standard black vinyl with the standard cover + one or two coloured/funky/marbled variants with an alternative cover. Or even better, make a boxset that rivals Ultraviolence's. Also, bring back 7" singles. Thank you.

black-woman-clap.gif

23 minutes ago, Mer said:

a variant that actually looks like the mock-ups for once :xgiggle:

and not red, yellow or clear

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Jakk said:

The album cover will be shot by Nicole Nodland :oprah4:

Remember when some Lana stans bullied her off Instagram because she ended up not being involved with a potential project, despite making cryptic posts :horror2:

13 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I hope we get more songs like Fishtail. I’m a Fishtail truther until the day I die

I wish everyone could experience Fishtail the way AJay did it’s a gorgeous succulent track and the gorls that get it get it it’s been amazing since day 1 :oprah:

14 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I hope we get more songs like Fishtail. I’m a Fishtail truther until the day I die

this because when that specific beat drop bit of it leaked I actually revived and had a complete transformation 

Also hoping zodiac does make its way into this album 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Let’s be honest, 2024 is most likely at the earliest. I don’t think we’ll see 2 full studio albums in 2023, espc with the festival tour. We have a long 5-16 months ahead of us 

She's done it before. We haven't exactly heard much from BOZ, other than to keep streaming Yes To Heaven. He knows there's something happening in the background. 

Since she just randomly shadowdropped Yes To Heaven, it makes me wonder if that's her intention for the new album and how this album rollout will be... but then if she's talking about announcing something big, who knows. Maybe she's gonna say "Album coming soon, not sure when, you'll find it on streaming services when it's ready" and it'll just drop and preorders for vinyls will be posted to her site same day. I know we've all thought she might do it because she said it once and realistically she's a physical seller rather than stream queen but if Interscope says fuck it, do what you want... maybe she'll do it finally. Either way they'll make money, clearly by the looks of the limited restocks of the vinyls, they still sell out. I mean, I downloaded the leak for Ocean Blvd and still bought like 10 copies lolol then again, i'm one person who goes a bit overboard, but still. 

Also, I'm a little concerned this'll be like Blue Banisters - mixing old leaks with some new tracks to put another album out quickly rather than waiting a year or so to come up with all new tracks like Ocean Blvd was. Especially if she was in the studio in March with Jack and if BOZ is saying to keep streaming Yes To Heaven, inferring more leaks are to come to streaming. And also she's saying she's announcing something soon, working on new music, etc... It's all kind of lining up like 2021 for me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, dxniell said:

this because when that specific beat drop bit of it leaked I actually revived and had a complete transformation 

Also hoping zodiac does make its way into this album 

I somehow managed to make my way to album day without having the beat drop/album's sonic shift spoiled and I literally went "oh my god" out loud at 1am to my audience of two cats. Transcendent. 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

3 minutes ago, how the light shines in said:

I somehow managed to make my way to album day without having the beat drop/album's sonic shift spoiled and I literally went "oh my god" out loud at 1am to my audience of two cats. Transcendent. 

So proud of u for holding out and that u got to experience that. Fingers crossed she does this sort of thing again bc I need more :crying:

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

RUMORED TRACKLIST:

1.    The Hills
2.    Did you know that there isn’t a bridge over Desert Alley
3.    Bitter
4.    British Prude
5.    Richard Dawkins Interlude
6.    Ringpop
7.    Morgan Wallen Interlude
8.    Tatakiwaru
9.    Tiptoe
10.    London, Ontario
11.    Grandmother please sit on the knees of my mother while she’s harvesting farmed salmon
12.    Keep the Darkness Out
13.    Pigtails
14.    Pumpkins
15.    Hot Dog Cart x NYC
16.    I wrote this song on a napkin at Waffle House (Deluxe Bonus Track)

33 minutes ago, American Whore said:

We haven't exactly heard much from BOZ, other than to keep streaming Yes To Heaven. He knows there's something happening in the background. 

Nah frick him. Can he stay outta this era? The others too.