Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Omg it's starting again :oprah4:

Missed the feeling of being in a pre pre release era:trisha: 

Super curious where she will go next lyrically & sonically , DYKTTATUOB kinda felt like a transitioning record to me :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Selling waffle down the Taco TrUuUuUuUuUuUck, pass me my vape, I'm on my shift, that's why I've been fired :flutter:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Just a few thoughts: 

Jack Antonoff will definetly be involved this. I hope it's not a solo Jack album though , would be very interesting to see what a new producer would bring to the table. Also Jon Batiste,  Nick Waterhouse,  Zach Dawes are very welcomed again:true: I like Drew & I wouldn't be mad if he's involved but I would love to see Dan Heath again or the guy who did the strings on Thunder :trisha:

As some users mentioned before,  manifesting a Rick Nowels (& Kieron) return:pray2:

Also Tim Lacrombe for another bop but that might be too delusional :smile2:

Also I would like to see more Taco Truck vibes , the guitar in it is :grinds: 

Regarding Jack Antonoff,  I looked at that insta post and he wrote that he & Lana running headfirst into a strange place. That kinda sounds promising & made me curious:hdu:

My prediction is a May/ June 2024 release

Bittersweet Anthem  & Zodiac , I better see you on the tracklist :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It’s going to be her most idgaf album yet I feel, just based on her behaviour lately and what Jack has said about how they both kind of did everything they set out to do and now are just in experimental mode. I do think that the last 3 songs on Tunnel are an indication of this, it seems like Lana is definitely in a happy place and has resolved all that family stuff. And perhaps the most idgaf thing to do would be to release the unreleased songs

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Jack Antonoff will definetly be involved this. I hope it's not a solo Jack album though

I honestly would love to see something sonically like Melodrama or Midnights if she wants to continue working with Jack; but with another producer, like Nowles, to help balance things out. A cross between Taylor's "Maroon" or Lorde's "The Louvre" and LFL's "13 Beaches", "Love", or "Get Free" 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

23 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Selling waffle down the Taco TrUuUuUuUuUuUck, pass me my vape, I'm on my shift, that's why I've been fired :flutter:

Omg your Signature, I SCREAMED :thumb3:

The best thing I read in a long time :omfg2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

35 minutes ago, Mer said:

I honestly would love to see something sonically like Melodrama or Midnights if she wants to continue working with Jack; but with another producer, like Nowles, to help balance things out. A cross between Taylor's "Maroon" or Lorde's "The Louvre" and LFL's "13 Beaches", "Love", or "Get Free" 

Yes I would love to see her explore a more synth-heavy sound 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I also think it’s going to be in the direction of the last three songs on ocean blvd but I hope hope hope at least somebody that’s not Jack will be involved. I mean just compare the sound of fishtail and peppers to doin time and cherry and you’ll hear how cheap the first two sounds😭

56 minutes ago, Mer said:

Love u but this sounds like a mess :horror:

OMG HELLO PEOPLE! This is my first time being in the pre-pre-release thread in this forum :oprah: it's like a ceremony, let's get delulu

gentlefrog-lixy.gif

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

OMG HELLO PEOPLE! This is my first time being in the pre-pre-release thread in this forum :oprah: it's like a ceremony, let's get delulu

gentlefrog-lixy.gif

I hope you are ready for pure delusion , fake insiders,  fake tracklists, scat attacks , dry seasons , times were we celebrate , Gif Gates,  Chaos & (pointless) arguements, it's gonna be ride & a party :oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

not sure how unpopular this is as i havent read thru the thread yet, but honestly? i don't need any new music for a while! i'm SO satisfied with Ocean Blvd that i'd happily just let that record sit with me for a little while longer and really deepen my relationship with it. i really loved Blue Banisters and i did like Chemtrails, but with both of those records i was ready for new music pretty much straight away - this time around though? i could just happily enjoy Ocean Blvd a while longer before i got excited over any new stuff. this record feels so era-defining for my life and i don't feel ready to move on or start speculating about what's next. i just really, really, really love it. it's like a haze of seafoam clouds and supernovas that i just wanna live in forever. plus from a fan perspective i wouldn't say no to a music video or two, as well as some more professionally recorded live performances!

i know that pre-pre-release isn't the same as pre-release, but even so: i'm not craving the pre-pre-release this time! that's how i know lana did something REALLY special with Ocean Blvd :heart:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I hope you are ready for pure delusion , fake insiders,  fake tracklists, scat attacks , dry seasons , times were we celebrate , Gif Gates,  Chaos & (pointless) arguements, it's gonna be ride & a party :oprah4:

During my lurker days I survived COTCC, BB and OB pre-release threads, so I can't wait for LDR10, it's gonna be wild :creepna:

url%5D

7 hours ago, bia said:

LDRX Tracklist - THIS IS EXCLUSIVE GUYS:

1. Waffle house

2. She asked please Bend on the floor to sign my poster

3. Blue Shirt

4. Stolen

5. WHAT?

6. Brother has shirt on hair

7. Phone on my bra

8. San Francisco

9. Florence, Alabama