Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

unpopular opinion I guess but I fucking LOVE those crunchy glitchy drums in WFWF. Absolutely amazing

The last minute and a half of the song is amazing. I wish she had met him when she was making a « bigger-sounding » album. WFWF is beautiful, but it has got to be, to me, the biggest letdown in her career, solely for the fact that that song really doesn’t showcase what Mike Dean can do as a producer (like it could have been produced by her LFL team, seriously)

my first pre-release thread !

anyway,

sep-dec 2023 : another popular unreleased will b out probs SK or QOD + tour announcement (I think it's the big announcement she was talking about, why she had to reactivate honeymoon) 

jan to mid/late 2024 = Ocean Blvd World Tour + 3rd single release

late 2024 = probs unreleased album / LDR 10

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The last minute and a half of the song is amazing. I wish she had met him when she was making a « bigger-sounding » album. WFWF is beautiful, but it has got to be, to me, the biggest letdown in her career, solely for the fact that that song really doesn’t showcase what Mike Dean can do as a producer (like it could have been produced by her LFL team, seriously)

lucky for me i don't really know who mike dean is outside of that song so i had no expectations and was just happy with what we got. but like its so lana for her to get producers that make othwr kinds of music and just have them make piano ballads for her (like with jack)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

but like its so lana for her to get producers that make othwr kinds of music and just have them make piano ballads for her (like with jack)

When Arca produces LDRX and it’s just acoustic guitar and piano :dua:

14 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

my first pre-release thread !

anyway,

sep-dec 2023 : another popular unreleased will b out probs SK or QOD + tour announcement (I think it's the big announcement she was talking about, why she had to reactivate honeymoon) 

jan to mid/late 2024 = Ocean Blvd World Tour + 3rd single release

late 2024 = probs unreleased album / LDR 10

But if she had to reactivate honeymoon now, it means that is going to be announced very soon (I think?). But yeah, I don't think LDRX is coming before late 2024

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

10 minutes ago, x VB said:

But if she had to reactivate honeymoon now, it means that is going to be announced very soon (I think?). But yeah, I don't think LDRX is coming before late 2024

Yep I think after the festival dates probs end of August - September

Following the tradition, it will definitely be different from the previous album. I think the themes of 'family' and 'marriage' are now exhausted, but the last songs of Ocean Blvd (or Candy Necklace?) might give some clues to the basic sound again.

After her shading Sean in mamy concerts, I can feel that we're getting more Sean diss tracks in LDR10

url%5D

1 minute ago, Good Intentions said:

Following the tradition, it will definitely be different from the previous album. I think the themes of 'family' and 'marriage' are now exhausted, but the last songs of Ocean Blvd might give some clues to the basic sound again.

Do we know for sure what order the ocean blvd tracks were recorded/produced though? Most likely different to the tracklist sequence 

Just now, Jimtheman said:

Do we know for sure what order the ocean blvd tracks were recorded/produced though? Most likely different to the tracklist sequence 

at least we know that Candy Necklace was a late decision, it was probably meant for the  album after that.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

noo. Sth with beats please. We  got like 50 piano ballads in 3 years

I was meaning to say Vangelis early 70s records… and those early 70s works aren’t piano ballads. His works is more reminiscent of Lana’s atmospheric spacier tunes (serene queen, lfl demo, heroin, 13 beaches, lfl album original concept, terrence). That’s what I meant! Compositions of songs that revolve around space and intergalactic setting

LDR10 is a Hawaiian glam country disco hip hop folk pop rock alternative electronic blues punk jazz industrial ambient orchestral trip hop metal album produced by David Kahne, Rick Nowels, Jack Antonoff, Emile Haynie, Tim Larcombe, Kieron Menzies, Dean Reid, Drew Erickson, Nikki Lane, Rick Rubin, Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth, Jeff Bhasker, Dan Heath, Dan Auerbach, Jon Bastiste, SYML, Riopy, Father John Misty, The Last Shadow Puppets and Darla

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

LDR10 is a Hawaiian glam country disco hip hop folk pop rock alternative electronic blues punk jazz industrial ambient orchestral trip hop metal album produced by David Kahne, Rick Nowels, Jack Antonoff, Emile Haynie, Tim Larcombe, Kieron Menzies, Dean Reid, Drew Erickson, Nikki Lane, Rick Rubin, Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth, Jeff Bhasker, Dan Heath, Dan Auerbach, Jon Bastiste, SYML, Riopy, Father John Misty, The Last Shadow Puppets and Darla

and the album ends up being just a piano and Lana whispering to mic

13 hours ago, Fallible Deity said:

Do you guys think zodiac will be on this… I think it will 

I hope so, I liked the vibe of that snippet

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Just leave Nikki out and it'll work perfect