Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i wouldnt mind another hit from lana as long as she stays true to her sound and it doesnt seem too fabricated. 

the way aw is just all that im so happy it just exists:angie:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I listened to Honeymoon, Art Deco and The Blackest Day. That bubbling skype-ringtone type beat in Art Deco's intro and The Blackest Day chorus was something so unearthly, I'm manifesting new unearthly sounds on LDR10

url%5D

i wouldn't mind something soft & sunny where you can see waves rolling in & out of your mind. something dreamy & surfy, maybe with little hints of psychedelia & country & some soft beats in there too. anyone else feeling this vibe?

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

I listened to Honeymoon, Art Deco and The Blackest Day. That bubbling skype-ringtone type beat in Art Deco's intro and The Blackest Day chorus was something so unearthly, I'm manifesting new unearthly sounds on LDR10

OMFG??? :lmao:

14 minutes ago, honey dew said:

OMFG??? :lmao:

I cannot be the only one who heard this similarity when I heard Art Deco for the very first time. Also that's coming from someone who thinks that the ringtone was scary asf :eek:

url%5D

The 10th album will be the re-rerecording of AKA titled "Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant (Lana Del Rey's version)" and will have From the Vault tracks one of which will be "Coke Snow on The Trailer Park x VB x DYKTTATUOB" (24 hours version) (feat. Taylor Swift) (From the Vault) (Recorded at Waffle House, Florence, Alabama)

IVITflP.gif

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

jack hasn't worked on candy necklaces what are you on :awkney: 

my point is very clear. Lana's worked with the same producer(s) for a number of years and it'd be great if she mixed things up a little.

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Manifesting 0 covers and 0 interludes :pray2: I'd prefer full solo album too but I don't mind some collabs like Jon Batiste Candy Necklace type collabs

i dont mind interludes but having them so long and placing them so close on the tracklist is a no from me

burnt norton was great and transitioned so good intro religion!

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Definitely want some ‘unearthly’ sounds from Lana. Thinking of the crazy ambient noises in FKA Twig’s Magdalene album. “Fallen Alien” is crazy y’all should listen to that. 

9 hours ago, Elle said:

So… what’s the vibe of this pre-pre-release so far… what are we feeling Lipsters x

Scared :xcry:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

4 hours ago, Blackestday x CN said:

Rick is the main producer!!!!!

Her new sound is Reminiscent to honeymoon

I think it's good to put this positive energy out into the universe :heart:

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

i wouldn't mind something soft & sunny where you can see waves rolling in & out of your mind. something dreamy & surfy, maybe with little hints of psychedelia & country & some soft beats in there too. anyone else feeling this vibe?

I would love that!! seems so dreamy

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

when lana releases a new track produced by rick and you guys start complaining about it too then what :sideeye:

I mean this has already happened with SYTH release, I've even seen conspiracy theories that Jack was the one who secretly produced it :hide:

Manifesting reusing lyrics such as the wild caged animal lyric and the gazing at horizons lyric

url%5D

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I mean this has already happened with SYTH release, I've even seen conspiracy theories that Jack was the one who secretly produced it :hide:

I like the released SYTH, I thought it was good :xcry:

dreaming away your life

26 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i dont mind interludes but having them so long and placing them so close on the tracklist is a no from me

burnt norton was great and transitioned so good intro religion!

Burnt Norton was amazing but imo interludes are fillers and they couldve easily replaced with an amazing outtake

url%5D

hopefully there are some jon batiste produced tracks on the album, maybe some ocean blvd outtakes :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif