Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Let the Light In said:

LDR9 was tits

LDRX will be feet

I already went through enough trauma seeing that photo of her foot smoking so I don't think I'll be needing that x

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I don't think she moved on from the theme of death yet. Now I need a full fledged album on philosophical view about mortality and afterlife with a sprinkle of religious connotations. Make it Gothic and bring back the Catholic aesthetics. :pray2:

Just now, West Coast said:

I really don't care about hearing about Patty again :nails:

That’s why she’ll censor “mother” again :mj2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just give us that Mike Dean x Emile Haynie album, Lana… remember two years ago when Emile posted on Instagram that he was on his way to Mike’s studio and we all went crazy in the LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread  :smokeney:

Lanarat.png

On 7/25/2023 at 12:56 AM, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

heard the tea about the new album so glad to be back for another pre-release :hooker:

I can't find any info on the new album, just a load of posts hoping what direction it will be. what have you heard?

44 minutes ago, HT71 said:

I can't find any info on the new album, just a load of posts hoping what direction it will be. what have you heard?

Basically we only know that Lana told to a fan /worker in the waffle house that she is working on a new recording & that Jack wrote on his insta post from July 3rd (fourth Slide,  at the top of that post) that he & Lana going into a strange place:true:

We know Zodiac & Sunshine are OB outtakes & maybe one of them appears on LDR10 but that's just speculation 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I dreamed I was looking up Lana’s Apple Music page and there was a double single to-presave: the Jon Batiste collab… and a new collab with the Weeknd (the cover was a really bad photoshop edit with lots of pink - guess I saw too many Barbie posts in the last week :awk:)

Since we’re probably heading towards an unreleased collection before a new LP (the later being more pop than her regular releases), I want weird, bold, something to discuss and reflect upon many weeks after its release :bodyisready:

I relistened to OB this morning, while going for a long walk and I love how this album now has different songs I go back to these days that I was a bit overlooking in the past weeks. Paris Texas, Sweet and Peppers are hitting hard right now. 

20 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m kind of over the songs where she mentions or sings about family members / friends 

Need a return to the classic and iconic songwriting from 2012-2017

Well atleast half of OB are like the classic Lana songs

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Well atleast half of OB are like the classic Lana songs

nothing on OB is classical lana… its a totally different writing style. that doesnt mean its bad tho, just different!

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

nothing on OB is classical lana… its a totally different writing style. that doesnt mean its bad tho, just different!

No but like the title track, A&W, Candy Necklace for example have the very similar vibe to the "old" Lana

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Whatever this sound is called - I need it :oprah:

This sound is called classic LDR paradise-UV era combined with honeymoon and just for life . 
everything we need for the next album 🌴🌊