54 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Lipsters, time to read lips 

Untitled-1.gif

Untitled-3.gif

Untitled-2.gif

Walking is an art, so is my body, papi is a workaholic 

If she's going to do a folkish album, I hope it has a vibe to pawn shop blues 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

5 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

If she's going to do a folkish album, I hope it has a vibe to pawn shop blues 

She was writing new folk songs to debut at her upcoming performance at the Newport Folk Fest on Sunday :hype:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

it's so exciting waking up and seeing 10+ pages on the pre-pre release thread and new info! :trisha:

ngl i'm hopeful for this album, it seems like lana has been feeling very inspired recently to create new stuff. also....all this negative discourse about the album being full of flop piano ballads is so :horror: at this point lol we had the same convos/arguments about piano/country sound/new music sounding "boring" every (pre-)pre-release, yet lana surprises us with something new/unexpected every time. she clearly knows what she's doing and i reckon we should trust her with it :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

30 minutes ago, Elle said:

She was writing new folk songs to debut at her upcoming performance at the Newport Folk Fest on Sunday :hype:

Hoping to god(aka lana del rey) that this is true and will happen  :pray2:

2 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

it's so exciting waking up and seeing 10+ pages on the pre-pre release thread and new info! :trisha:

ngl i'm hopeful for this album, it seems like lana has been feeling very inspired recently to create new stuff. also....all this negative discourse about the album being full of flop piano ballads is so :horror: at this point lol we had the same convos/arguments about piano/country sound/new music sounding "boring" every (pre-)pre-release, yet lana surprises us with something new/unexpected every time. she clearly knows what she's doing and i reckon we should trust her with it :true:

100% agree with you!!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I’m not so mad about potentially getting more piano ballads, I should be because I wasn’t looking forward to them a few years ago and the past three-four albums have pretty much been piano driven, but I think that’s the exact reason why I don’t mind now lol, I’ve been conditioned to accept them because they are pretty good songs at the end of the day. :agree:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png