Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 hours ago, MJx said:

Could this be a hint at a collab :sluttybunny:

P4RcaRr.png

Didn’t she debunk that, in a tweet, saying her name was Solana and that it wasn’t for a collab?

4 hours ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

VzLGY3S.gif

Dissing about Pat again :oic2:

5 hours ago, Jakk said:

These songs will never see the light of day just like Hey Blue Baby 

It’s a shame we never got Hey Blue Baby.

kinda agree that we might have a song or two on LDR10 (whatever this album is at this point), but hardly all of them. 

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Normalize promoting your current album before recording new music :party:

lana usually starts recording her next album before the current one is even out this is good for her standards actually :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Fuck promo honestly, she's like the top 2 most streamed female artist for few months, she doesn't have to crazy promo it like Taylor or Dua or any other pop girlie promotes their stuff

url%5D

11 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

OB is out since March, what use would it be to promote it now? Better to have a chance of getting new music sooner

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

@Wait For Life is this the news you were speaking about 

Idk but what I will say is that there’s some CREEPS on a website that shares its name with “trash” talking about me

41 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

OB is out since March, what use would it be to promote it now? Better to have a chance of getting new music sooner

42 minutes ago, Embach said:

Fuck promo honestly, she's like the top 2 most streamed female artist for few months, she doesn't have to crazy promo it like Taylor or Dua or any other pop girlie promotes their stuff

A bit unrelated but still…

To be the 5th female singer with songs over 100M streams on Spotify, when a good chunk of her discography isn’t pop or isn’t even « top 10 material » is just an incredible accomplishment :gclap:

She has 5 albums with more than 1 M streams per day, these days (including OB, HM and even UV to an extent - all incredible but really not « commercial oriented » or even « super accessible »). 
However, the way her team is now pushing the new website for news, I think the next album will have more visibility than OB. 

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

lana usually starts recording her next album before the current one is even out this is good for her standards actually :xgiggle:

:suicide:

1 hour ago, Thunder Revenant said:

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I know she doesn't have to but it's always nice to watch music videos and TV performances, don't you agree?

The festivals fed us though! I hope there will be another streaming <3

Just now, house of balloons said:

whatever happened to BTIG? i've been out of the loop 

Her computer and hard drives with it were stolen from her truck when she left her bag in it. Apparently she didn’t have it backed up anywhere. 

40 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

However, the way her team is now pushing the new website for news, I think the next album will have more visibility than OB. 

We keep lying to ourselves like this every era

she probably wants to deactivate her socials for good as soon as x amount of ppl register to that newsletter 

Just now, venicebitch said:

We keep lying to ourselves like this every era

she probably wants to deactivate her socials for good as soon as x amount of ppl register to that newsletter 

Well, the new space, which she isn’t running, gives me hope :true:

And her team have repressed UV, LFL in vinyls. They seem more present and have monitored what was demanded by fans online. I don’t think the new era will be « crazy promoted » (no SNL, no radio interview,  no proper world tour, maybe one single pushed to radio if one song is more accessible),  it it’s still better than what we had so far.

7 minutes ago, DLT said:

Her computer and hard drives with it were stolen from her truck when she left her bag in it. Apparently she didn’t have it backed up anywhere. 

She deleted behind the iron gates tho? because she was scared that the robbers had access to her phone

I had always wondered if iphone keeps deleted stuff somewhere :cat:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

She deleted behind the iron gates tho? because she was scared that the robbers had access to her phone

Yeah, I believe she remote wiped her computer. I don’t know if there could be a way to retrieve it honestly. I think the door is closed on it for now, at least from what she said when she gave the update about it. Maybe one day she can get it out but don’t think it’ll be anytime soon.  

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

no i believe it was stolen and not backed up anywhere after she remotely wiped it

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

What's the point and who actually cares? New music is the best thing we could get :party: